Ryan's Pov

Ry Pov
I met back up with my tour and we are kicking off the tour where I left it. We are based in Arkansas. My mom is coming out with everyone including August. I'm happy he's tagging along. Anyway, I'm at rehearsal and people aren't pushing as hard. I feel like they're being easy on me just because I was in coma for two months.

I was done rehearsing the first song for tonight but I couldn't stand people giving me sympathy so I spoke up.

Me- Hey, Hey, Hey. Cut the track.

The track stopped and everybody looked at me.

Me- Guys I know it's been awhile since we've been up here together. I know I just got out the hospital but y'all have to understand don't go easy on me. I'm alright. This show is suppose to blow my fans minds so let's do that. Let's get it together. Don't hold back because I'm not. Ightt...I'm ready.

The Dj started the track over and we started from the top. This time it was how I wanted it to be. I was dancing like my life depended on it. I missed the stage...I missed singing.

Around 5, I was walking back to my dressing room when I bumped into Jay.

Me-...I-I'm sorry.

Jay- You Ightt....... Ryan look... I'm sorry for what I did to you.. We don't have to be in a relationship and we don't have to be friends but I don't want to go on with my life knowing I put my hands on a woman..... I apologize and that's sincere.

Me- ..Thank You... I accept it.

Jay- Thank You. Kill it tonight.

I smiled.

Me- You too.

Jay- Ightt.

Jay walked past me and to the stage. I got to the dressing room and I sat down. I took one pill the doctors gave me.

At 6, we all started to get ready for the show. Our customs were hand made and pretty cute. I was getting my mic hooked up when my manger came to me.

Jas- So in Say My Name are you saying Ryan?

Me-Umm. Well I don't think that'll go good with the beat.

Jas- Yea me too. How about your middle name. Beyoncé?

Me- Yea! That'll be perfect.

Jas- Alright. Just remember that. *Chuckles*

Me- Alright. *Laughs*

At 7, I heard the crowd cheering for me. Me and my background dancers lined up together and we appeared onstage. I looked out at the VIP section and I saw my mom, Ritt, Riley, Jersey and Jermaine, Ava, August, & K? Now I definitely can't talk to him now.... Maybe it's just too late.. I should've never left in the first place.