Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
The next morning I woke up in Nola with August and Ava. The flight wasn't that bad last night but anyway today I'm doing something big...... I flew my oldest sister, Rittany, and her family, including my mom Tracy, out to New Orleans. I haven't seen them in forever. When my dad died a couple years ago everyone just split. Mom broke into pieces. She had to go away for awhile. When she came back Ritt took her in. She's been staying there every since... She's afraid to go back to an empty home. Anyway, everyone got their share of what dad left us. Unfortunately I ended up with the whole business and a lot of money. My sisters just got money like me and my mom got the old house and some money. Mainly why I ended up with the whole business is because Rittany was pregnant with her first child, she has 2, at the time and Riley, the 2nd oldest, was on drugs and running after this man. Mom didn't want the stress from it so it left young Ry. I took it over.

I grew up so fast from the business . I don't even feel 20 at all.... More like 30. Anyway, I got up early to get ready. Ava will be at home with August while I'm gone. They'll meet her sometime soon.

I was dressed and ready to go. I walked downstairs. August was sitting in Sheila's living room. He looked over at me and stood up. Instead of bending down to give me a hug as usual, he lift me up off my feet. That took me by surprise.

Aug- *Smiles* Have fun.

Me- I'll try. *Smiles* I'm nervous though.

Aug- Ya fine. Dey ya fam.

I nodded. Before leaving I gave August a kiss and Ava. I walked out the house and got in a truck that was waiting. I told them to meet me at a restaurant for breakfast. I bet they are just as nervous. Like I said, it's been forever!

We pulled up to the restaurant and I got out. My heart was racing. I saw some paps of course but I ignored them this time. I walked up and I took off my shades. The host lead me to a table. Approaching it I saw 5 heads. Rittany's son was the first to notice me. He's name is Jermaine and he's 9.

Jermaine- Auntie Ryan what's up?!

He flew out of his chair. He gave me a big hug around the waist. I hug him tightly. When his little sister , Jersey, notice me she came running towards me. She's 5.

Me- Hey TT's babies!

I gave them both kisses on the cheeks.

Jersey- Auntie Ryan! I saw you in a magazine in the grocery store. *Smiles*

Me- You did baby?

I grabbed her chin. She smiled and nodded.

Jersey- We always listen to your music. *Smiles*

Me- Awwwwe.

I gave her another kiss. I grabbed her and Jermaine's hands. I walked them back to the table and they sat. Rittany stood up.

Rittany- Ryan pooh. *Smiles*

She gave me a hug.

Me- Rittany...

I hugged her tightly. I told myself not to cry.Ritt let go of the hug and looked at me.

Rittany- Look at you. *Smiles* You're so beautiful.

Me- You are too! *Sniffs*

I wiped my eyes. Rittany gave me another hug.

Ritt- It's alright don't cry yet. You still have one more person to see.

Rittany moved out the way to reveal my mother. She looked healthy. She was standing there smiling. I broke down and fell into her arms.

Me- Mom?..

Tracy- I'm here.. I'm here. *Smiles*

Me- *Sniffs* I missed you.

Tracy- I missed you too baby.

I gave her another hug and a kiss on the cheek.

We finally sat down. I was sitting in between Rittany and Mom. We were catching up on each others lives. They already knew about Ava and August from the media. Jersey can't wait to meet her.

We were having a good time until we thought about somebody.

Me- ...Y'all haven't heard from Riley?

Mom- Not at all.

Ritt- Yea.

Mom- Lord, I hope she's ok.

Ritt- Last time I heard she was down here.

Me- In Nola?

Ritt nodded.

Me- Hm... I'll ask August does he know her...

Ritt- We need to find her so she can get help.

Mom- I agree.... We tried for so long.

Me- We can't help the fact she got caught up with the wrong crowd ma. Don't stress yourself. Me and Ritt can take care of this.

Ritt nodded.

Me- On a happier subject. I was thinking about taking a trip to Orlando with Ava and August nieces.

I looked at Jersey and Jermaine.

Me- Would y'all like to join me?*Smiles*

Jersey- Omg yes!

Jermaine- Duh!

I looked at Ritt.

Rittany- You know I don't have a problem Ry. *Smiles*

I smiled.

Me- I'll tell you when we plan on going.

Rittany nodded.

Me- *Sighs* Ok. I'll text y'all Sheila's address tonight and in the morning y'all can come over at meet everyone.

Jersey- Including Ava? *Smiles*

Me- Including Ava. *Smiles*

She smiled.

Me- I'll see y'all later. Be safe.

I gave everyone kisses and hugs.

Ritt- Bye sis. *Smiles*

Me- Bye sis. *Smiles*

Tracy- Bye baby.

Me- Bye momma. *Smiles*

I blew her a kiss.

Jersey& Jermaine- Bye TT Ry.

Me- Bye munchkins.

I waved and exited the restaurant.