Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Aug- Ryan.. Bae come on. Ya have ta get up.

I was just laying in bed. Emotionless. That night August took me to the ER and there they told me that I had done had a miscarriage. Every since then I've been quiet. Mainly because I'm beyond hurt. My team now knows about the pregnancy. They were hurt to know that I'm going through this.

Aug-Ya therapist will be hera any minute na.

I rolled over and looked at August. I know I was a complete mess. I got up out the bed and walked in the bathroom. My hair was messy, my face was damped from my tears, and on top of that I was still in my pjs. I fixed myself up a little and when I was walking out the bathroom, August was just now letting my therapist in. Dr. Brooke.

Aug-I'll go..ta give y'all some lone time.

August gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. He's probably gone to get Ava from my assistant.

Me and August haven't talked about the baby at all. Like I said, every since that night I've been on hush mode and it's been 3 days now.Which brings us to why I have a therapist.

Dr.Brooke-*Smiles* Good Afternoon Ryan.

I curled up on the couch and looked out the window at downtown LA.

Dr.Brooke- White board today? Or are you going to talk?

I looked at her for a few. I leaned in and grabbed the white board off the table.

Dr.B-Ok then. Let's get started. How are you feeling today?

I wrote "Pain" on the whiteboard.

Dr.B- You've been feeling pain for 3-days now.. Which is ok. That's normal.

I just blinked at her.

Dr.B- Tell me...why did you want your pregnancy a secret?

I wrote,"Media......Pride....Love" which was true. The media would've had fun with that story and I wasn't going to let that happen. They would've tried to turn it into something completely insane. That's why I'm not telling anybody about this miscarriage. Only my crew and August knows.

Me and my therapist went through the whole session.

Dr.B- It's almost wrap up time Ryan. I've got a challenge for you.

She pulled out a camcorder.

Dr.B- When you feel like you need to get things off your chest, I want you to go some place quiet and record yourself. Easy work. And the next time we meet I'll watch it. Trust me. It helps. *Smiles*

I nodded. She sat it down on the table and walked out. I just sat there staring at it. Next thing I know, I'm picking it up. I walked to the window pane and sat it down. I turned it on and pressed record. I then sat in front of it.

Me-..............I don't know... What to say.*Sighs*.....I'll start with how I feel..... I'm hurt. I'm in pain.. It's funny how things get ripped from you so fast.. So fast. No one will truly understand how I feel until one minute you're pregnant and the next minute you're not...I cared about it... I cared about my little baby so much because it was mines......It's all my fault....

I looked down at the ground and wiped a tear. I looked back into the camera.

Me- That's how I feel..