Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So Ava and I flew to Atlanta for the carnival they have every year! I usually go just to get cotton candy BUT since so much has changed this year, like having a baby AND gaining 3 other kids I look at as my own, I decided to take the girls including Ava Wava. My manager cleared my schedule. I'm so thankful for that because I NEVER miss a year. It's the Atlanta Carnival!

I was helping the girls get ready while August on the other hand is sleep. Knocked out.

Kay- Ryan what do they have at the carnival?

I was tying her shoes.

Me- I don't wanna spoil it.

Kay-*Whines* Please tell me!

Me- It's lots and lots of fun! *Smiles*

She giggled.

Kay- I can't wait! I'm going to eat until I past out.

Me- That's not good. *Chuckles* You'll get sick.

Kay- I'm never full. I can eat all day and not be full. *Smiles*

She skipped out the room.

Mya- Ryaaaaaaan!

She came running in the room.

Me- Yes?! What's wrong? Are you hurt?

I was panicking and she was giggling.

Mya- No. I just want you to do my hair before Chay gets in here before me. *Smiles*

I held my heart.

Me- Please don't do that again. *Chuckles*

While I was doing her hair she was listening to my song on her iPod "Schoolin Life" and singing along.

Mya- *Sings* This is for them 50 sum *Covers mouth*.

She covered her mouth on the "Hell" part.

Mya- *Sings* Ya half way there baby take it to the head! Sing ma!

I chuckled.

Me- *Sings* Mom and Dad tried to hide the world, said the worlds just too big for a little girl.

She sung the rest of it.

Me-*Smiles* All done.

Mya- Thanks mama.

She gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

Me- Now where is Chaylin?

Chay- Parties here!? *Smiles*

Kay all of a sudden popped up out no where.

Kay- Hold up boo, I bring the party.

Chay- I don't like you sometimes.

Kay- I don't like you either! I luh ya.

She gave Chay a hug. She returned it.

Chay-*Smiles* Now move.

Chay stood in front of me and I started doing her hair. She was playing a game on her iPod. Kay was standing in front of her messing with her.

Kay- Chaaay.

Chay- *Playing game*

Kay- Chaaaaylin!

Chay- *Playing game*

Kay- *Whines* Chaaaaaayliiin!!

Chay- What do ya want Kay!?

Kay- Pick me up and put me on the counter.

Chay- Uggh.

She picked up Kay and sat her on the counter. Kay made faces in the mirror.

Me- *Smiles* All done.

Chay- Thank you. *Smiles*

Me- Now it's time to go.

Chaylin helped Kay off the counter and they left out the bathroom. I walked out the bathroom and August was still sleep! I walked up to him and sat on top of him. I kissed him all over his face trying to wake him up. But it turns out I was in for a surprise! In the middle of me kissing August on his face he flip us over. I screamed. I wasn't expecting that.

Aug-*Laughs*

He was on top of me now.

Me- Not funny.

Aug- Says da one who decides ta wake me up with kisses.

Me- You're heavy.

All his body weight was on me. He started doing push up. Every time he came down I gave him a kiss. Around the six kiss I told him to move.

Me- Move. It's time to go.

August helped me up.

Aug- I got Ava.

He walked out the room and I put my shoes on. I grabbed my purse and met everyone downstairs.

Me- Lets go have fun!

I put my shades on. The girls ran outside but stopped.

Chay- What car are we taking?

Kay- Yea. The van?

Mya- Or the Porsche?

Chay- Or Uncle A's truck?

Kay- Or the Mercedes?

Kay- The Audi?

Chay- Y'all have too many cars!

Aug- Dhose ain't mines. I onley have 1.

Me- So what, I like vehicles. Let's take the Audi today.

I looked at August.

Me- You driving?

Aug- I will.

I gave August the key and we helped the girls in. We drove into the city and to the carnival. It was hectic. I helped the girls out and August put Ava in her stroller. I started pushing her while he went and showed the girls rides.

Random Girl#1- RYAN! OMG ITS RYAN!

I smiled and gave her a nice head nod. She almost faint. I looked over at August and he was taking a couple pictures with fans of his. The girls came walking over to me.

Kay- Can we go eat now? I want a corn dog.

I chuckled.

Me- Of course lets go.

While the girls got food I got my cotton candy and a ice cream cone.

When the girls finished eating they went to ride some rides. I was taking pictures to send to Sheila. Kay told me to hold her balloon hat so I just put it on. Next thing I know I hear a "Snap" at first I thought it was the hat but it was just August taking off guards of me.

I laughed.

Me- How do I look? Do I look like a normal parent?

Aug- Well ya takin picchus fa memories, Wearing a balloon hat, and have a ice cream cone in ya hand. Yea, ya look prettey normal.

I laughed again. August got Ava out the stroller.

Aug- Lets go ride some rides instead of being ova hera with ya boring ma's.

Me- I'm not boring. Am I Ava.

She smiled and August laughed.

Aug- Told ya. Daddey's always right.

He started walking away with Ava. I rolled my eyes at him and snapped a picture of them.