Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
We are still in Oregon until tonight. Tonight we are heading to Missouri. Today we just have a free day. I honestly don't know what to do. I don't have anybody to hang out with. Instead of sitting around I just got dressed for whatever I was going to do. I left the hotel with my bodyguards and we walked the town. I waved a my fans and took a couple selfies. One girl was taking a picture by a statue. She had a "FLAWLESS" shirt on so I assume she was a fan. I sled in the picture. She had no idea. Her mom,I'm guessing, was smiling hard. I told her to not scream. After the mom took the picture I tapped the girl. She turned around and you should've seen her eyes!

Me-*Giggles* Hi!

I gave her a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. I waved bye as I walked away. She was super speechless. Suddenly I knew what I wanted to do today. Surprise my fans.

We kept walking and a group of girls were dancing to my song "Drunk in Love". They had a group of people surrounding them. They were putting money in a hat for them. I started singing along to my track.

Me-*Sings* Feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my grill. Flashing lights.

They turned around and nearly fell out. I continued dancing tho.

Me-*Chuckles* Come on don't leave me hanging!

They blushed.

Me- *Chuckles* Oh don't be shy now y'all. *Sings* We be all night!

They joined me in dancing. I saw lots of paparazzi but we ignored them. Everyone was cheering and laughing.

Me- *Sings* Loooooove!

At the end I hugged all of them and gave them each $100.

Me- Stay in school! *Smiles*

I waved bye as we continued walking looking for my next target. A little girl was walking with her mom but she noticed me before I noticed her! She screamed and ran to me. I smiled and bent down to her level. She was coming full speed so I opened my arms. She attacked me with a hug.

Little Girl- RYAN!

Me-*Giggles* Hi sweetie!. What's your name?

Little Girl- Morgan.

Me- Morgan? What a pretty name. *Smiles*

Morgan- Thank You. *Blushes*

Me- How old are you Morgan.

I rubbed her hair.

Morgan- 4! *Smiles*

Me- Four! Your a big girl!

Morgan giggled.

Morgan- I know all your songs.

Me- What's your favorite?

Morgan- Blow Your mind! I sing it all the time with my friends.

I giggled remembering that. I was so little singing that song. It's an old thing girls use to sing back in the old days.

Morgan- Can you do it please.

Me-*Blushes* Ok., *Sings* I think I'm bad and Ryan is my name and love is my game,So take a sip of my potion and do it in slow motion.

Morgan- Oh! She think she bad!

Me-*Laughs* Baby baby don't make me mad.

Morgan- *Claps*

Me- Thank You sweet pea.

I gave her a tight hug.

Me-Here take this.

I reached in my back pocket and pulled out a cherry lollipop.

Morgan- Thank You Ryan! *Smiles*

Me- Your welcome baby.

I gave her a kiss and she ran off to her mom. I waved at the mom and she waved and smiled back.

My main bodyguard laughed at me.

Me-*Chuckles* I love her. She's so sweet.

We walked in a store and I looked around. I smiled at the cashiers. I didn't really see anything that caught my eye. I smiled at the paps as I walked out. My bodyguards and I had lunch before heading to the jet. Today was good. I met lots of great fans.