Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
For the last 48 hours me and August have been ignoring each other. It's obvious to everyone that we are fighting. Especially Sheila. She always knows.

This morning I got up pretty late. I walked out the room right when August walked out of his. We shared a glance and looked away. He started walking down the stairs and I followed slowly behind. When we got in the kitchen Sheila was cleaning up breakfast. August looked in the refrigerator. I guess he was searching for his food.

Aug- Ma?

Sheila- Yes.

She never looked up from sweeping.

Aug- Whera da breakfast?

Sheila- Gone. I only cooked enough for me and the girls.

Aug- Fa what?

Sheila- Because...... How about you and Ryan go for breakfast.

Me- I'm ok.

Sheila- No your not... Your both not.

Aug- I'll go by myself.

Sheila- Either you go with Ryan or don't go at all.

Aug- Ma-GCO.

Sheila- Take the baby with y'all. Now go own.

I slowly turned around and walked in the living room where Ava was. I spoke to the girls and gave them hugs. I picked up Ava and walked back upstairs. I got her washed up and dressed. I got myself fixed up also. August and I walked out at the same time again. We didn't say nothing as we walked to his car. I buckled Ava in and got in the front. I played on my phone the whole car ride. Before I knew it we stopped. August got out the car and got Ava out. I got out also. I got Ava stroller out and he buckled her in. I followed behind him as we walked in. The host got us seated. I saw people taking pictures of us. It didn't bother me too much.

When we were seated, we looked over the menu. The waiter came back and asked what we were having. August spoke first and then I told her what I wanted. When she walked off I glanced up at August and he was looking out the window. I gave Ava a toy to keep her occupied.

Me and August were just sitting there. Sheila brought us together for a reason. To talk. And right now not much of that is going on. He's mad at me and I'm mad at him.

The waiter came back with everything and we begin eating. I had banana pancakes. August's favorite. He had a chocolate chip waffle this time.

Me- ......Want some?

August looked at me for the first time since we've been here.

Aug- Na... I'm good. *Sips Coffee*

I did a light chuckle.

Me- I'm not fighting with you anymore. I'm done. If you want to call it quits then fine. I'm not going to stop you.

Aug- I don want ta break up with ya.

Me- I don't want that either! But if we just give each other the silent treatment all the time that isn't making the situation better.

Aug- Da onley reason I stopped talkin ta ya wus because ya asked me bout Keke.

Me- Ok?- GCO.

Aug- If ya realley wanna know. Keke and I are frands. She wus doin a remix ta one of my songs. In da mist of dat I got hungrey so I cooked fried chicken. When she finish I had ta take hea home.

Me- A- August.. I- GCO.

Aug- Ya sorrey I kno.

Me- Nicki told me about it and when I looked it up people were making it seem like it was way more then you say it is.

Aug- I jus wus mad cuz ya asked. Dats mean ya ain't got faith in me. I'm tryna do betta. Den what realley pissed me off wus when ya started ignoring me because of what ya thought wus going..... Ya should've came ta me first and asked me bout it instead of da assuming.....Save ya a headache.

Me- Well I'm sorry ok. And what's up with that show the other day.

Aug- I wus mad.

Me- So you made your background dancer dance up all on you?

Aug- It's what's she pose ta do.

Me- I don't like it.

August smiled.

Aug- Jealous?

Me- Yes I am actually.

Aug- Well I'm sorrey ta.

August held his hand out and I took it.

Aug- Ask me again. *Smiles*

Me- What? *Chuckles*

Aug- Fa some banana pancakes. *Chuckles*

Me- *Laughs* Want some?

August opened his mouth and I fed him some. While he was chewing he puckered up his lips. I gave him a kiss.

Aug- I haven't kissed ya in 3 deys.

Me- Somebody's been counting. *Giggles*

August chuckled.

Aug- Readey?

I nodded. I got up and started strolling a now sleeping Ava away. August left a tip and followed behind.

Aug- Na can ya move bac in my room?

Me- *Chuckles* Maybe.

Aug- Ava can stey with ma's.

I know what he means by that.

Me- *Laughs* Nasty.