Ryan's Pov

Ryan POV
It's been a week since August had to go to the ER and he still isn't well enough! He doesn't listen to me when I tell him to take a break from everything. Especially now since he just released a new song. It's called "Hip Hop". It's a very good song but I'm more worried about him and his health.

I am still on my tour with my Wava. The girls are back in Nola. As in back I mean "Home" back. The moves back there this week actually. Their mom is better. She has a job and an apartment. It was hard for Aug. He doesn't see the change in Chanel. I think I'm the only one that actually see the change...well I hope it's change I see but anyway my tour is based in LA tonight. I think it's weird how me and aug both have business up here in LA on the same day!

Right now I am at his hotel.

Me- August I really don't want you to go to this radio interview.

Aug- Ta *Coughs* bad.

I was just watching August walk around the hotel room. Ava was in his arms playing with his shades.

Me- You're still sick.

Aug- I'm wey betta den last week Ryan. Stop ridin my bac damn!

Did he just really yell at me!?

I got up and walked over to him. I picked up Ava's baby bag and my purse. I started to take Ava away from him but he moved out my way.

Aug- I'm sorrey... Ian mean ta yell at ya.. I'm jus frustrated.

I sat Ava's baby bag down and my purse. I walked back over to the bed and sat down. This time aug sat beside me. He laid Ava across our legs and rubbed her back.

Me- Why?

He looked over at me.

Aug- Why what?..

Me- Why are you frustrated?

Aug- First, I jus dropped a single and I got so much ta do. Secondley, my nieces ain't with me no mo. Thirdley, I'm sick and I don like da fact dat I'm sick and I kno it.

Me- And I'm riding your back....

Aug- Nah.. I didn't mean ta sey dat at first. Ya jus doin ya job...Thank Ya.

August grabbed my hand. I look down at Ava and she was trying to reach for our conjoined hands. When she couldn't reach it she gave up and put her fist in her mouth. August took it out.

Aug- Try again.

August held Ava's hand up so she could try again. She was getting irritated because she was fine to cry when she failed again.

Aug- We ain't no failas Ava.

August finally helped her out and sat her hand on top of ours.

Me- Ava wava your fingers are wet.

I made a funny face and she laughed which caused me to chuckle.

Aug- So have ya thought bout doin dat song with Nick?

Me- A little....

Yes, when Nicki called August it was to get in touch with me. She couldn't contact me so she called him. She asked me about getting on a track with her. I told her I'll think about it and I have been thinking about it.

Aug- I think ya should, regardless of what yall had goin on... It's all bout da music. Dats all.

Me-*Sighs*... I guess so... I'll call her tonight.

August got up.

Aug- Ya boy need ta bounce. I jus got a text seying dey readey ta go. I'll catch ya at ya concert.

August gave me and Ava a kiss before walking out.

Aug- Oh and *Coughs* Make shure ya lock my room up.Brods are crazey na and deys.

I chuckled.

Me- I got you.

August smiled before leaving. I looked at a yawning Ava.

Me-*BabyTalk* Time to go byebye.

I gave her a kiss on the lippy lips.

Me- Lets go to our hotel.

I grabbed our bags and walked out. I looked August's room up real good before walking down the hall.