Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
The next day I was early getting to Nola. Before heading over to Sheila's house to pick up the girls I stopped to get two big bags of candy. After I got the candy I drove to Sheila's. She came running out to the car. She hugged me first.

Sheila- Hey baby. *Smiles*

Me- Hey Shel.

I put on a fake smile. To be honest I'm very hurt and disappointed in August if there's truth to this.

Sheila- You ok?

Me- Yea, yea...I'm good... Is August in the house.

Sheila smiled.

Sheila-*Smiles* Yes. He doesn't know you're out here though.

I nodded.

Me- Ok.

Sheila- I got the baby.

Me- Ok.

My bodyguards got the bags and I got the bag of candy and Ava's baby bag. Sheila had Ava in her car seat. We walked in the house. I was slow walking. Sheila took Ava in the kitchen and I heard August's voice for the first time since the FaceTime call. I've been ignoring him every since.

Aug- Ryan's hera alreadey?

I heard Sheila say yes. August walked in holding Ava and kissing her on her cheeks.

Aug- Wussah.

He tried to kiss and hug me but I moved.

Aug- What wus dat fa?

Me- Nothing.....*Clears throat* I'm going to go unpack.

I walked upstairs leaving August dumbfounded. I walked in one of the guest rooms and laid me and Ava's bags down. Next thing I know the girls are busting the door down.

Kay- Mama!!

She smiled and jumped in my arms. Mya and Chay hugged me around my legs.

Me- Hey babies! *Smiles*

Mya- I'm so happy you came! *Smiles*

Chay- Did you bring Ava?

Me- Yes I did!

They smiles harder. I laughed. The girls let me go and we started talking.

Me- Ready to go Halloween shopping.

Mya- Yes! *Claps*

Them- We want to be Cinderella's.

Me- Ok. I got y'all. *smiles* Lets go.

Me and the girls walked downstairs. I walked in the living room where August was now sitting. I took Ava from him.

Aug- Whera ya going?

Me- Halloween shopping.

I started walking away but he stopped me.

Aug- I want to come.

He got up and grabbed his keys. We walked to his car and I put Ava's car seat in. Then I sat her in. I also helped the girls get in. In the car everyone was quiet. August kept glancing over at me every 10 seconds. I know he knew I was mad.

When we got to the place, I helped the girls. They found their perfect custom. I looked for Ava one and I saw a bumble bee one. August paid for everything. When we got home the girls got out. It just left me and August and Ava in the car.

Aug- What's up?

Me- No-GCO.

Aug- Don lie- GCO.

Me- Do you have some with Keke Palmer.

August sucked on his teeth.

Me- I thought- GCO.

Aug- No. *Blank face*

Me- Huh?

Aug- I said no..

Me- How when she's been with you!? All in your car!.. You cooking food for her!

August started getting out the car. He was pissed.

Me- August.

August ignored me and slammed the door. He got Ava out the car and left me there.

After awhile I got out and slowly walked in. It was around 6:00 p.m. and I started helping the girls get ready. I did their hair and snapped a picture for them. I also got Ava ready. She liked her custom. I took a picture of her too. I uploaded them all on Instagram. So did August. We walked downstairs and Sheila had the candy in the bowel already. The girls put some of that in their bags. We started getting ready to leave. August gave everyone but me kisses. He's mad. Anyway, he's not coming. He has a show at 11. I'm suppose to go but I don't know anymore.

Around 9, me and the girls came back home. I got them all , including Ava, washed up and ready for bed. I told them they can only eat 5 pieces of candy tonight before bed. When they were watching tv in the living room and Ava was sleeping, I started getting ready for August concert. I was ready around 10:40 p.m. I got in a truck with my bodyguards and we drove to the place. When we pulled up it was full. I got out and my bodyguards stood around me. People were screaming my name. I waved. Instead of going to August's dressing room;I went to my seat, which was front row. Around 11:30, the DJ introduced August and he came out. The crowd was too turnt. He went through all his songs just about. At the end of "Testify" he sat down on a stool.

Aug- New Orleans.

The crowd cheered.

Aug- What's poppin my niggas.

They cheered again.

Aug- A got a question fa all da real niggas dat came outchea ya heard me.. Have ya eva fucked up in da past.. And ya tryin ta get rite with ya old ladey... But, ya feel as if she ain't tryna see da good in ya.

The men cheered and clapped for that. I know this speech is about me.

Aug- *Chuckles* I got a song fa dat. Fa all da woman who want ta assume shit.

August looked at me when he said that. I rolled my eyes at him. The beat to "No Love" started.

Aug- *Sings* She said she wanna stey tagetha... I don think I can aah.

He song through the song and when he finished "Pornstar" came on. The crowd got hype for that. His main background dancer came out and started dancing all up on him. My emotions were every where. I was mad, sad, pissed off! Everything! What really made me mad is when the background was grinding all up against him. She moved a couple of inches away from him but he grabbed her by her pants and pulled her back. I sat there with my legs and arms cross. I tried to act unbothered but that was a fail. I was shaking, my face was red, and my eyes were building up with water. That was the last song and while he was saying his little "Thank You" speech I got up with my bodyguards. I was trying to leave unseen but that failed because people yelled "Bye Ryan!". That got August's attention too.

Aug- Ya leaving without me Ryan?

I gave him a death glare and continued walking away. I made it to the truck and that's when I let it all out. I cried all the way to the house. When I walked in everyone was sleep. I changed in my pjs and got in bed. Ava was sleeping with Sheila. I heard August come in about an hour after me. I heard the door to his old room shut.