Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So a couple of weeks ago was when Aug,Ava, & I were in Paris. I'm back to the basic which is touring. We are in NYC and guess what. My Twinkies are coming to see me! August is bringing the girls out along with Ava, My mom, Ritt and her kids, Sheila and Riley! This is Riley's second time seeing me live so this needs to be good.

I am feeling a little nauseated. I've been feeling like this for awhile now but I can't think about it right now. I have to make tonight good.

My designer was buckling my belt up when I heard my dressing room door open. August walked in with everyone.

Aug- What's poppin bae.

He gave me a hug and kiss. I returned.

Me- Hey baby.

Sheila- Ryan!

Me- Sheila!

Sheila gave me a hug.

Sheila- You look so pretty. *Smiles*

Me- Aw thank you. *Chuckles*

I gave Ava a kiss on the cheek. Riley was holding her.

Me- Hey sisters!

Them- Hey sis.

We chuckled. I gave my mom a hug and kiss. I did the same thing to Jersey and Jermaine.

Me- Hey TT babies.

Them-*Smiles* Hey auntie!

I looked at the door and the girls were standing there. They looked scared of me.

Me-*Smiles* Y'all not talking to me now?

They looked down. Chaylin was biting her nails, Kayden was hiding behind Amaiya, and Amaiya shaking. All their eyes were watery.

Aug- Dey scared of ya.

I frowned.

Me- Why?

Aug- Da last time dey saw ya wus at da hospita in a coma. Dats probabley why.

I turned back to the girls. I started walking towards them but they started flinching.

Me- Ok ok. I'll stand here.

I bent down to their level.

Me- There's nothing to be afraid of.....I'm still the same old happy Ryan........ I know most people don't make it out of plane crashes that's why I'm lucky. I'm lucky to see y'all again....

They started crying.

Me- Awww, y'all are going to make me cry.... Did y'all think I died?

They nodded.

Me- I wasn't dead babes... I still had my heartbeat..... I could've died.

August cleared his throat when I said that. Looks like he's still emotional about this. I'll deal with him later.

Me- I'm not a ghost...

I pitched myself.

Me- See its me..*Smiles* Ryan.

I held my hand out. My legs were hurting by now because I'm still squatting on them.

Me- I really want to hug y'all and give you plenty of kisses. *Smiles* All my love. Come...please.

Kay was the first one to come. She had her finger in her mouth and she was walking really slow. She took my hand and I pulled her into me. I gave her a lot of kisses on the cheek.

Me- I missed you! *Smiles*

Kay-*Giggles* I missed you too.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek. I looked up at Chaylin and Amaiya.

Me- Who's next?

I held out my hand. Chaylin didn't even walk slow! She basically attacked me with a hug around my neck.

Chay- I missed you so so so much Ryan!

Me- Awww I did too!

I gave her a kiss on the forehead. Kay and Chay stood behind me. Amaiya was the last one and always the hardest one because she's so emotional. She was crying hard.

Me- Amaiya... It's ok... Chay and Kay did it... I know you can.. Don't cry.

I held out my hand.

Me- Take my hand.....

She shook her head.

Me- Just grabbed my fingers then... Is that ok?

She nodded and coughed from crying. I was coming up with a plan in my head.

She started walking really slow. She touched my fingers.

Me- See, it's me.

I took ahold of her hand and pulled her into me as I picked her up. She was crying now.

Me- It's me. It's me. Momma Ryan.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. She calmed down some.

Me- I missed you..

Mya- *Coughs* I m-missed you too.

I rubbed her hair.

Me- Why are you sad?

Mya- Because.... *Crying* I thought you were gone... I already lost my dad..

I glanced over at August. His jaw clenched. He was wearing shades so I couldn't see his eyes but I know they watery.

Mya- You're my momma... I don't want to lose you.

Me- I will always be here for you... All of you.

I pulled Kay and Chay into my legs.

Me- Now, be happy for Ryan please?

They giggled and I smiled. I put Mya down.

Me- Alright y'all lets go! *Smiles*

Them- Yea!

I laughed.

Ava- Ma ma!

Me- Momma will see you in a little bookie.

I kissed her hand. Riley was the last one out. I walked over to August.

Me- You ok.

I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Aug- I'm straight.

Me- Lie.

Aug- Jus had a moment dats all.

Me-....Ok...... Gimme kiss. *Smiles*

August smiled and gave me a kiss.

Aug- Na lets go.

We walked out the dressing room. August went to his seat while I got hooked up.

I performed my songs and the last song was "Halo". I was starting to feel sick again so I sat down. Right when I sat down MY HAIR GOT CAUGHT IN THE FAN! It hurt! I wanted to cry but I continued singing. You could hear it in my voice. 2 fans tried to help but they couldn't reach it that good. I tried to pull but I still couldn't get it. My bodyguard and crew came to my rescue. They cut it out. Just a lil. I got up and walked through the crowd. I touched some hands as I pasted by. Show is a wrap. My head hurts.