Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
After me and Ava were all dressed for dinner I walked out the hotel room. Two of my bodyguards got right behind me and we got on the elevator. I walked through the lobby and out the doors. Some paparazzi's were taking pictures and some told me congrats on the show tonight. I smiled at them and got onto the van. I buckled Ava in her car seat and I sat down.

Me- Ava wava.

I played with her cheeks. She giggled. I mocked her and she giggled again. I bent down and gave her a kiss.

Me- We're going to go for dinner with Jay. Are you excited?

Ava smiled again and sucked on her thumb.

Me- Your daddy hasn't called you in weeks babe.

Ava gave me a blank look and still sucked on her thumb.

Me- *Baby Talks* You miss him? You miss dad dad.

Ava smiled knowing who "Dad Dad" is.

Me- Maybe I'll call him for you later tonight.

The van stopped at a stop light. I made up a song in my head. I started singing it to Ava.

Me-*Sings* Red Light, Green Light, Yellow Light.

I repeated it over and over. She laughed at my face expressions. Before I knew it we were on 223 Kentucky Street. I told the driver to stop and I took Ava out her car seat. I wrapped a blanket around her ,and me and her got off the van. When I got off I saw roses scattered on the ground. I blushed and giggled.

Me- I'm guessing I'm suppose to follow these.

Me and my bodyguards started walking. We walked around the corner and there were more roses. The rose path lead all the way to Pivä. One of my bodyguards opened the door for me. I held my head down from the paps as I walked in. When I walked in the place was empty!

Me- Umm ok.. Where's Jay?

I look down at my feet. The rose path continued. I followed it. I looked down on my chest to check up on Ava.

Me- You ok in there little one.

I moved the blanket out of her face a little. Her head was laying on my chest. Basically she was relaxing. Probably fine to go to sleep.

Anyway, I followed the rose path up some stairs. I liked the staircase it went in a circle. When I got up there it was a room. It had a candle lite dinner and a table for two.

Me-Awww.

I walked to it. It was another card laying on the table. It read.

Na turn around🌹......

I turned around.

Me-*Gasp*

My eyes automatically turned glossy.

Me-W-what A-ar.

I gave up on talking because I was speechless. The person grabbed my hand and placed a rose in it.

Aug- Ya have a thousand and one roses na..

I closed my hand around the rose. I look down at it.

Me- A-ugust I can- GCO.

Aug- I jus wanna talk... Dats all.

He walked around me and pulled out my chair. I slowly sat down in it. He sat across from me and Ava but before sitting he took Ava away from me. He unwrapped her from her blanket. When Ava saw him she smiled and jumped. August gave her a kiss on her lips.

Aug- Hey babey.

Ava was smiling and trying to talk back to him. She grabbed his face and gave him a kiss on the cheek. To be 3 months she knows a lot.

Just watching them made me cry. I looked away for a moment. I grabbed a napkin and dapped my tears. They kept coming so I got up and walked to the bathroom. I am not fine to break down in front of August.

When I got in the bathroom I cried a cry I never thought was in me. I was breaking down. I felt somebody turn me around.

Aug- Ryan.

I immediately covered my face.

Aug- Ryan please look at me.

He tried to uncover my face. It worked. He held my hands in his.

Aug- Ya shakin.

He held them tighter trying to get them to stop.

Aug- Calm down.

He rubbed his thumbs across them.

Me- W-what did you do with Ava?

Aug- I gave hea ta one of ya bodyguards while I came ta check up on ya.

August wiped some of my tears.

Aug- Ya ok na?

I nodded.

Aug- Can we go bac out dhere and talk?

I nodded again. August opened the door and he lead me out. I think he forgot to let my hand go.

Anyway, I sat back down at the table. August took Ava from the bodyguard and sat down.

Aug- Thank Ya fa comin.

I nodded looking at my wine glass. My eyes were red and puffy.

Aug- I jus wanted ta let ya kno dat. Dat dey when ya came ta London and Seyvn wus dhere.. We didn't do nothin....She Wus jus dhere ta talk bout da babey and getting a DNA test. She said she wus getting light headed so I told hea ta lay down.... Afta ya left ,da next dey afta my concert we left...I brought Seyvn bac ta da A ta talk and she wus straight faward with me....... She told me da babey wusn't mines.

Me- That wasn't the reason why I left you August....... I left because you didn't know if you wanted me or Seyvn. That's why I left.

Aug- I neva wanted Seyvn.... It wus jus hard den because what if dat wus my child. I didn't wanna abandon it..same thing goes fa Ava. I wus jus put in a hard spot.................I kno ya with Jay and all and ian tryna come between dat. If ya happy den ya happy. But ian giving up without a fight..... Ya my woman Ryan.. Ian neva felt dis wey towards no otha.. I don want no otha...... I want my familey..

I didn't look up at August.

Aug- ...Dats all I wanted ta tell ya.. Dat ian do anything wrong and if Jay eva hurt ya or Ava jus call me...... I'm always hera fa ya.......I'm forever hera.

August reached across the table and touch my hand. I looked down at our hands and memories of good times came to my mind. I looked away knowing I was going to cry again. August let my hand go when the chef came and I placed it in my lap. He brought us our food. It smelt good but I wasn't in the mood for eating. Ava and August was tho. August was feeding her little pieces of baked chicken. Him and her both was just eating away. And I was just watching. August would cut up pieces for her with his knife and fork and give it to her. Then he'll eat some hisself. Then he'll eat a carrot and give Ava some out his mouth. I reached in her baby bag and handed him her baby bottle. He took it with a smile. I gave him a small one back.

I decided to go ahead and eat before my food gets cold.That and the fact I was hungry. I picked up my knife and fork and cut my chicken. The whole dinner was quiet.