Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
It's been a couple of weeks since me and August split. I've been doing shows like crazy. Ava is in Atlanta with my mom. Yes, she's moved back to the A and I'm so happy. She told me August comes around everyday to see Ava. He even takes her sometimes. I'm glad us not being together effects their relationship.

Me and Jay have became serious again. He's so much fun to be around and I honestly think I'm in love. I know he is because he told me! Today we have a break so we decided to go out. The show in Baltimore is tomorrow so since we came down here early they are giving the whole crew a break. I wasn't complaining.

I was in the hotel room getting dressed. I couldn't decide how I wanted to do my hair at all!

Jay- You look gorgeous like always.

Me- Thank You babe for your kind words but I look a mess.

Jay- You don't.

Me- I do.

Jay smirked and walked over to me.

Jay- You don't.

Me- I do.

I smirked back at him and he gave me a kiss.

Jay- You look fine.

Me- Ok but I still need to do something with it.

Jay- Put on a hat.

Me- Yea!

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my little hat out of it. It was green.

Me- This works. *Smiles*

Jay- Even though you looked sexy without.

I blushed and looked at Jay. I gave him a long hug.

Me- You're the sweetest.

Jay- Thank You. *Smiles*

Jay kissed my forehead.

Jay- Ready?

I nodded. I grabbed my shades and blue jean backpack. We walked out the room and to the lobby. We walked outside where fans and the paps were. I smiled. I got in the back of the waiting truck and scooted over to make room for Jay.

Jay- Wanna go for lunch.

Me- Yes. I'm starving.

The truck drove us to a drive thru. I didn't feel like going to a restaurant. I want to be normal for a day. I got a corn dog and milkshake and Jay got a burger.

Me- I missed this.

I closed my eyes as I chewed the corn dog that now had mustard all over it.

Jay- Want some of my burger.

Me- No no. It's yours.

Jay- *Chuckles* Its ok. I want some of your corn dog.

I chuckled and held out my corn dog for Jay. He took a big bit.

Jay- Now here, get some.

I took a bit from Jay's burger. I covered my mouth as I talked.

Me- That's good.

He chuckled. I drunk some milkshake before continuing eating. After we finished we threw away our trash in a gas station trash can. The next place we went was to the park for some a lone time.