Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Crowd- Ryan! Ryan! Ryan! Ryan!

Tonight we are in Jacksonville, Florida. Before going out on the stage we prayed. I said the prayer. I had Jay hand in one hand and holding Ava in another. She was sucking her thumb while we were praying.When we finished Jay turned to me.

Jay-*Smiles* You got this.

Me- *Smiles* We got this.

Jay chuckled and hugged me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I returned it.

Jas- Ok lovebirds, Ryan your on in 10.

Jas was counting down as I walked to the stage with Ava.

Jas- 5

I handed Ava to my assistant and gave her serval kisses on the cheek. She smiled and I smiled.

Jas- 3

I got in my little elevator that took me up to the stage. Jas mouth the numbers to me.

Jas 2..1.

The elevator brought me up and the crowd went crazy.

Me- Jacksonville....

I looked around at the crowd.

Me- How y'all doing tonight?.

The cheered.

Random Person- I love you!

Me- I love you too. *Smiles* I love all of you!

That made the crowd cheer louder.

Me- ..Y'all look so beautiful tonight..

Some people screamed and some people said "Thank You". I wait a little while and a beat to 'XO' started. I sung through that and then the beat to 'Drunk and Love' started.

Me- Sing this with me.

I said one verse and the crowd said the rest.

Me- Now, welcome.. Jay Z!!

The crowd cheered when Jay walked out saying his verse. I was giving him his spotlight until he came and pulled me into him.

Me-*Sings* We be all night!

Crowd- *Sings* Loooooooooove!

Jay was holding me against him. When the sung was over he hugged me from behind. I was trying not to laugh because he was kissing me on the neck. I held my dress down because we were standing right in front of the fan.

After the concert I walked backstage. I got Ava and got on a golf cart that was going to take me to my dressing room. When I got there I opened my door and I saw 1,000 roses!

Me- Oh my god!

There was this note laying on my counter. I read it.

Dear Ryan,
Meet me at 223 Kentucky street in front of Pivä at 10:30 p.m.

Luh Ya~ Anonymous.

I looked down at Ava.

Me- Did Jay do this.

I giggled and placed the note down. I smelled the roses. How nice of him.

Me- You're coming with me baby. *Smiles* Lets get ready.

I called my driver and he took me back to the hotel. Time to get dressed.