Chapter 22

Vakt se uljata hu me har dafa....
Jeet ke bhi har jata hu....

Kyonki... Vakt laut ta nhi ,
par tarikhe... Laut aati he....
Sath me yaddon ka pegam lati he.. ....

Or me...Na chahte hue bhi , har dafa Usi khanjar ko apni dava banata hu.....

- Ahan...

---------------------------

Meerab and murtsim just reached office , and surprisingly or intentionally they were hour hour early....

His car stopped at exact in front of office...
She was staring him...

In seconds.. she took off seat belt... And was about to leave.. while he grabbed her wrist...

She almost got jerked... With shocked eyes , she was gazing him... He leaned bit , over her....

In his normal expression.. he slightly rubbed her upper lip with thumb.... His touch was so gentle... His skin felt little rough of course.... But the touch... It felt like sponge....

She had focused gaze on thumb... Than on his face...

" What....?" She murmured....

While wearing goggles...he replied....

" There was brown moustache... "

She instant check herself in front mirror....

" Its gone " he replied... While watching her through mirror...

" May be , little baby drank choco milk...."

" Shut up... Pehle ni bata sakte the...."

He styling his hairs...
" Ab tak sirf me has raha tha... Ab kisi or ko ye scene enjoy ni karne de sakta na...."

She staring... Actually glaring him with blew nose....

And left car.. with hard bang of door....

Only... Only khan Murtsim khan , can giggle on it... While staring his girl walking straight in full attitude.....

He came out , threw keys at watchman...

While meerab was standing on door with folded hands on chest....... Bodyguards don't allow her to enter...

Murtsim came there in his svage walk... And with one glare. ...One sign... Bodyguards attitude changed instant....

While she thinking... They got scared by her constant glares...

They opened it , and with a sigh she entered... He following her with a teasy soft smile on face....

She taking off white scarf , hugged her neck till time...

While gaurds watching that power couple , twinning and looking savage together.....

It was like lioness was safe , because lion was behind her....