Chapter 85

Hey cuties , seriously somone should ban my insta ... Everytime i take phone to write story and end up spending time on insta 🙂

And yes yes yes , Hows the cover.. I am fully in love with this yr , please give your reviews 🐱

--------

" Someone should be grow up , playing childish tricks doesn't suits you Mr khan.." Meerab smirked...

She raised brow when he gazed her while turning back...

" Hmmm , You'r right... I should behave as an adult..."

As he sat on chair , and pulled her on his lap... by wrapping arm around her waist...

She gasped loudly...
" What the hell..."

Her lips were parted... And checks wearing lightest shade of red....

" Behaving like an adult babydoll..." He raised brows giving innocent look...

" Fuck..." She Murmured while wiggling and pushing his hand...

Only to tighten his grip...

Her legs were tossing over his... Like she was seating on one side and her legs tossing on other...

While she pushing his chest to escape his grip...

" Stop doing this tiny efforts babydoll , you can never get out of my grip..." he said so casually like he's not forcing someone to sit on his lap...

" Murtsim , what is wrong with you... Leave... Agar tumne is bar bat ni mani na... "

He calmly gazed her
" Than what ..? "
Smirk appeared on his face...

" I will shout...." She argued...

He chuckled....
" And that will make it worse for you babydoll.. because there's no way i am gonna let you leave... And think..."

Coming extrem close to her earlobe , he wishpered while brushing his lips over it...
" What people will think , watching you scream in this position..."

She felt whole zoo in her tummy due to his hot breaths on her sensitive part...

But Her eyes got widen on realisation of his words... Now her cheeks were crimson red by anger and blush... She gritted teeth while clenching fist...

" For god sake.. Can't you let me work in peace for one day..?" She yelled...

" For god sake , Can't you let me love you calmly for one day ..."
He said in low tone...

She blew nose and said with a sigh...
" I have work to do murtsim..."

" Do it , I won't disturb... Promise.." he promised like an innocent kid...

And she didn't had any way to escape for sure... She accepted that and turned to face laptop at desk..

Still sitting in his lap.. which resulted her lower get fraction by his...