Chapter 52

Hey.... Hieee cuties ....

So shoutout goes to Dewnik25 for voting first on last chapter ❤️
Finally you are first han :)

----------------

Suhana was super excited for marraige shopping... She started preparations already ... Mr khan and hamza booked hall .....

While neela had no one to invite... She started preparations for like things to gift meerab....

Suhana remembered something... So she yelled
" Oye khan shahab....."

Mr khan turned at her... With shocked look...
" Astagfirullah....."

He and mariyam were making list of guests...

" Are humne nikah ki date to fix ki hi ni... Ye taiyarya ese hi karne lage hen...."

" Han me aaj sham ko qazi shahab se mil aaunga.... " He said and got back to his work....

" Sara kam mene hi yad dilana he... Khud to kuch karna ni inhe..." Suhana left to kitchen while Murmuring.....

" Mariyam.. vo tumhare fufa ka nam likha na.. vo bada chillata he bhai shahab... Usko kuch kami ni ani chahiye..."

Mariyam nodded with giggle...

***************

Meerab was totally lost in thoughts...

She was not broken... But she felt like betrayed....

" Muje bura kyon lag rha he Allah miya... Me to vese bhi usse mohhabat ni karti thi... "

Tear slipped from her eye... She saw that tear on her finger with disbelief... Like she actually didn't know when she started crying....

" I knew... He smokes... He drinks... But this... This was totally unexpected...."
She murmured in mind while gazing laptop screen...

She was just gazing it till the time she came... While she had lot work to do....

" I never imagined he will be like this..."

A thought popped in her mind...
" Actually , That's why he flirts with me...."
She wiped tear ....

" He wants to do exact with me... And he probably flirts with every girl... Its his reality... I got you Murtsim khan.... "

She wiped again got wetted eye... And closed laptop screen... Because it was hell tough for her to focus on that for now...

" I would never get trapped by you murtsim... Everything you said was lie... Your behaviour... Your sweet talks... Everything was lie..."
She screamed in mind...

" I was wondering why the hell you fall in love at so sudden... And agreed to marry me in one night... But now I know... It was your trap ... To get me.. because I am an ordinary girl who rejected you that day... And it slapped your male ego..... So you made this plan...."

Her expressions were clearly showing how angry and hurted she was... Eyes teary... And anger flowing through it... Jaw clenched and feets murdering paper....