Chapter 81

Hey cuties 🥰

First vote , than read :)

2574 words ~

Vote target 🎯 90

--------

Meerab was about to leave , but there came her favourite person... Note the sarcasm

Miss Faruqui.. As usual, wearing elegant business attire and flashing that grin... Think you are full of hell?

She took steps towards meerab , being a slay queen... Flipping her hair, Meerab headed to the lift.

" Ab ye kyon agyi he kutti kamini... Huh... Muskil se kuch sahi ho rha hota he... Par ni Allah ji ko to drama chahiye huh... " She was murmuring to herself...

" Koi na meerab , Bhale hi vo patli tango vali morni he , Tu panda banke bhi use hara sakti he huh..." Blowing nose , flipping hair... She took entry....

" Are bhai bhai bhai..." Ahan smirked....
" Itna gussa vo bhi itni....... Shubha..??"

" Its already 12 ahan..." She barked...

" Acha g , Ni muje lga abhi ma'am nind me hoge .... " He clicked tongue...

Meerab was in full mood to fight, her eyes narrowing...
" Ye morni kis khushi me ayi he office... Thirak thirak kar kamar mtkati hui..."

He chuckled...
" Meerab language ko kya hua he .."

" Fuck my language my accent... Ye ayi hi kyon he yha..." She almost yelled...

" Yo... Cooldown cutie cool... " While holding back his laughter, he patted her shoulders.

" Murtsim ne bulaya he use... "

" Kyonnnnnn "

He acted innocently, waving his hands in the air.
" Kya pata... Muje bhi ni btaya.. kal pucha tha mene..."

" Hmmm..." She blew nose...

While Miss Faruqui was entering...

" Hello , Beautiful ..." Ahan greeted faruqi...

With her usual flawless movements and phony smile, she gave him a side hug.

"Has Murtsim arrived yet?"
Glancing sideways at Meerab, she asked Ahan.

" Oh , ofcourse he would be... He's so punctual .." She fake laughed While taunting at meerab ...

" He deserved better, ughff " Saying and rolling eyes with sigh... With an attitude, she left.

" Kmini , chudail...." Greetings teeth... Meerab was on the verge of tossing the vas from Ahan's desk.

"Hey hey, chill out, sweetie."

" Shut up..." She yelled...

He looked shocked but Still smiled like shameless...

"Beautiful Han," she mimicked him...
"You know what, all men are the same"
She banged vase on desk...while leaving... Thankfully vas was unbreakable...

" Murtsim ke bache..." she greeted teeths.... While slamming the entire collider with sneakers.

Meerab's pov :

I was just normal minutes ago , and now I am boiling in anger... Ho kya rha he.. I greeted teeth...

Jo bhi reason ho , how the hell can he call her again huh.. Did not he remember how she treated me last time...

(She glared at his cabin, releasing hot breaths...)

Ignoring everyone, she went to her department.... While mumbling...