Chapter 34

Hey cuties :) hows you all ..??

Murtsim's POV

It was a beautiful morning... Handcuffs were already opened at middle night ...

I didn't wanted to wake up... But lazily I did... But the very first view I saw was meerab sleeping next to me...  While holding my wrist....

That made me smile like  crazy... I can never get rid of this view..... She's looking so adorable... I wanted to caress those cheeks.. kiss them... But i held back .. not without her permission....

I was about to get up...  But while pulling my hand gently from her grip When i noticed ... The scars on her wrist.... Probably due to cuffs.... Ufff i forgot it was hurting her... Or else i would never let it be this long....

I couldn't allow my self to cherish them with soft kiss...

I just washed face , and left for home... I didn't wanted to spoil her sleep... So gently picking her up was better idea ...

But it made my driving tough... As i couldn't focus on drive while those hair streaks tickling her face....

She's cutie... The expression on her face when yesterday i told her about any girl in my life ... It still makes me laugh....

Ofcourse i was talking about her... And i said .. she don't knows that girl... Because she actually haven't met the girl i like into her....

Always clumsy... Straight forward... Pure hearted... Cutie... She probably regrets her weird behaviour... While I adore it .. her way to speak everything on face... not keeping any grudge in heart .. this attracts me most...

***********

In morning , Ruddy and mariyam were sleeping... While mr khan went to hamza...
" Good morning puttar..."

" Morning baba... " His soft smile is constant....

" Kya bat he bhai... Hame bhi dikhao..."

While he just completed a drawing...
" Ye vahi hena barish vala..."

" Amma ne aapko bta diya....??"

" Hmmm...." Mr khan was gazing the drawing

It was so beautiful... As there was heavy raining on normal road... Evryone were running... While a girl was walking there with umbrella... She was struggling... And that rain was due to a eye in sky... Who was crying... In pain...

" Tum itna soch kese lete ho..."
He said in low tone still couldn't divert gaze....

Hamza didn't reply... But asked...
" Mom aapko sab kuch btati he..?.."

" Hmm.. sab kuch... Ratko
chapad -chapad ...chapad-chapad shuru ho jati he unki... par acha lagta he... Jab vo pure din ki choti se choti bat bhi btati he..."

There was shine on his face... With bright smile... While talking...

" U know... Bda special feel hota he... Like i am the only one who has right to know everything about her...."