Chapter 54

Hey.... Hieee cuties ....

So shoutout goes to 9800800758sudipta for voting first on last chapter ❤️

-------------------------

" She believed the story people said ,
Because he never said his...."

Murtsim's Pov :

I was doing my work... Didn't expected to meerab come today , as there's only day left in mehndi....

But its her duty to do unexpected things...
She came...

And when i asked why... Again... Again she was behaving same as yesterday....

But her look , God it was tough for me to become angry on her...

That black dress... And first time i watched her in heel... The black heel... Her ankle felt like cute candle...

When she was talking... Her baby lips were looking like Patels of rose... but may be she was in more weird mood today....

When she was about to fall .. and i grabbed her.... I seriously felt like melting in her sent... Her Ferguson... Which she holds naturally.... It tickles my heart....

But for the first time I saw hate for me in her eyes... I had seen anger , disbelief .... But hate... Was never expected and strange...

So it was now hell needed to talk her...

She tried to leave... After asking me hell weird question....
" Am I virgin....??? "

Seriously... Who asks this question this randomly.... And when i didn't replied.... She was leaving... So frustration hitted me hard...

" No i am not..." I replied with heavy breath....

I wasn't regrating or in mood to lie... Because I was about to share this... One or another day... Atleast when she starts understanding me... Because she never even takes me seriously... So i knew she will judge... So I was waiting for chance....

" Bagairat... " She greeted teeth....

" Meerab... " I warned... I knew my glare was scary... But She seemed more angrier than me

" Kyon... Tumse.. suna ni ja rha..." She tried to give sarcasm smile... But failed as anger was flowing through her...

" Jo tumhe sunna pasand nhi , muje vo accept krna pdega ... " She mocked.... And i actually felt her....

I regretted the each time I slept with any girl.... Because at my early twenties... I didn't know i am gonna find this girl... I am gonna fall in love... Love was just funny thing for me...

I never felt it... I never saw it... The person I am spending more than half day with... Ahan... He described love with lust and lie ....

There hamza suffering due to love... So i never knew what's this thing... There was not a single girl... I wanted to get... I had never felt like I want this girl in my life...

CEO 'S BABY GIRL जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें