Chapter 10

Muje shikwa ,
kisi or bat ka hein....
Me kafa , apne aap se hun...

- Meerab
----------------------

Meerab was living for office when murtsim came out of home.... She looked at him for a second... And instant left .. before he opens mouth to say something....

She took lift...

And as lift was closing... She saw him running to her ... Between to almost closed door....

He tried to go fast through stairs.. and catch her... And he succeeded....

Meerab was in parking... He ran to her...

" Meerab... Yr bat to suno...."

She said in firm tone...
" Muje koi bat ni karni tumse...."

She was walking rapidly while talking... And he was following her....

" Yr seriously , i didn't wanted that...."
He said in so much convensing voice...
While putting hand on her scooty....

" Muje koi fark nhi padta , tum kya chahte the.. ya kya nhi... Tum aakhir lagte kya ho mere... Jo har vakt hmare family problems me tang arate rehte ho...."

She said while wearing helmet... Not doing proper eye contact... And he was like paused for a second... Trying to find answer in her eyes... like is she really mean it....

And as she started scooty... He slightly took two three steps back... She left directly.....

" Han , sahi he... Kya hi lagta hu me...." He Murmured....

********************

In office , Murtsim had a meeting... But he had no attention on it....

Party was showing project... While he was tapping pen lightly on desk...

His gaze wasnot even at screen... He was lost in his own world of thinking... While biting lower lip... He was scratching his chin with one hand....

Ahan was noticing everything... He tried to give many signals to him... But murtsim was totally lost....

Rohan even tried... But he only came in sences.. when Mr Oberoi , asked him something....

Murtsim was looking at that old man.. Mr oboroi ....like he just woke up...

He turned gaze around instant... To find clue , what's going on... Ahan signed him to answer...

Than he nodded , and said
" yes ,It was good... Its very impressive... "

Ahan and rohan putted hand on head at same time.. with closed eyes... Because the meeting was... About the Flaws of project... And question he asked was...
" What do you think about this flaws mr khan...?"

Mr oboroi understood , that there's something wrong... He smiled , at ahan and said...

" Mr khan has great sense of humour...."