Chapter 25

Hey cuties , Good morning ✨❤️

-----------

Meerab was already so much tired of murtsim and his tricks to torture her....

After checking all pcs and laptops... She was exhausted with all of these...

She had mood to f8ght with him... And infact kill him... Until she wax working.... But as time passed... Her energy was losing...

And the excuse that helped her to escape from wasting energy in fighting with him was.... He was not there... Murtsim was not present in office... To give her next work.....

With a soft smile... She took a sigh of relief.....Her walk was like , she's taking steps in sleep zone.... Still she managed to reach her office....

And in Seconds.... There came a scream....
" Ye kya hua.... No......"

Kinjal was typing something....
" Yr iski problem kya he... Weird he thori si....."

" Oye, use kuch ni bolna... Boss ki fiance he...." Naira warned...

Kinjal chuckled.... " Ye..... Seriously.....?? She's wearing dungri... Can you watch....??"

" Than what....??"

" Pagal , she's child.... She has maturity in minus... No sense about how to style herself in office... How to walk... How to sepak....."

Naira clenched brows....
" We should not judge someone like this.... And apart from fiance topic... I like meerab... She's little straight forward.. thats why u found it weird...

Uska asal reaction hi uske expression me dikh jata he... She don't fake anything... may be that's what boss liked about her...."

Naira was also busy in arranging some files....
Kinjal seemed to be bored by her opinion....

" Chodo ye sab , tumhe bataya kisne ki ye he boss ki.... ' Fiance '.??.."
She was still making fun of her....

" Bataya nhi kisine... Dikh jata he... Jitni bat unhone tumse pure sal me ni ki hogi... Use zyada vo dono ek mint me jagad lete he....."

And kinjal passed a glare on this sentence....

" Boss meerab ka specially wait kr rhe the... Uski job ke first day par... Unki building me hi rehti he... Sath me aate he or jate he... Ahan sir se bhi...."

Before she completes....
Kinjal placed palm in front of her...
" Bas....."

Naira rolled eyes....

While they were gossiping... There were voices coming from Meerab's office... She was talking with someone.....

" Ye kya kar diya.. tumne...."

A kid was laughing evilish....
" Starts....."

" Beta... Ye ... Ye meri mehnat thi.... Tumhe pata bhi he... Shubhe se us khadus akdu ne jan nikal di thi meri... Tab jake ye... Ye report tyar hui thi....."

Meerab was holding that paper in her hands....

" Jiska tumne star bana diya...."
She flew it away....