Chapter 7

Meerab's weird behaviour was already bothering murtsim...

Which he didn't want to accept...

He direct went to office...

He entered...
And as he's always in rapid speed....
" Falak ko bolen meri office me aaye......"
While saying he was pushing door of his cabin...

And rohan was coming to him , by holding cup of coffee for him...
while saying....
" Sir , vo Falak ..."
and accidently his leg got stuck in carpet...

And the next second Rohan's eyes were wide open... Didn't able to blink....

As he poured whole cup of hot coffee on Murtsim....

" Aaj nhi aayi he .... Isliye To me aapki coffee leke aa rha tha..."
He said with poor face... Totally dramatic... Trying to show that he is sad....

Murtsim was glaring him with breathtaking glares... And the darkness of his eyes was really scary.....

But as miracle ... Murtsim turned gaze and sighed....
While taking off his coat... And helding it to rohan....
" Kyon ni aayi he vo...??"
He asked in annoyed tone ...

" Sir... Vo use emergency aagyi thi... Uski mom ki tabiyat thik nhi thi... "

Before he completes... Murtsim's expression were calm when he said...
" Kab ki bat he ye... Ab thik he unke ammi...?"

Rohan got shocked as this calm reaction of murtsim on someone's leave without his permission....

" Sir.. Meri Firse bat ni hui... Kal ratko uska call tha ki vo hospital me he..."

Murtsim was thinking for seconds and than he said ...
" Ok.. I get it.... And tell her that... jab tak unke ammi thik n ho jaye... Vo leave le sakti he.... don't worry about salary..."

And Rohan gulped while saying
" Ok boss .."

And he went to his cabin while saying....
" Dusri coffee leke aao...."

Rohan : Ye thik he na... Bhukar vukhar chad gya .. ?? Bhad me jaye.. aam khao Rohan.. gutliya ginoge to vo ginti bhula dega ...

He talked to himself... And took coffee for him...

Murtsim was doing some work in file ...He had already changed shirt... As he always have extra clothes in office... Thanks to his beautiful staff and his kismat... He always have to be prepared....

Rohan putted coffee on table ...
And Took some steps towards him...
Went exact near to him...

Murtsim glared up.. at him...
Raised brows... Like what u want...??

He ignored and gently placed his hand on Murtsim's forehead... Than on his own...

Looked up at roof and said...
" Ya khuadaya.. bhukar to ni he .. pagal vagal ho gya kya...."

While murtsim still glaring at him said ,
" Galti se mene sun liya Rohan..."

Rohan looked at him with feared eyes and awkward smile....

" Do mint me yha se gayab ho jao.. vrna For sure tumhe bhukhar chad jayega..."

And he left instant...

By watching his faltu drama... Murtsim smiled... While taking sip of hot coffee....

***************
Neela had also mood off whole day .. she haven't ate anything at noon... Just praying and crying... That's all she did whole day...

But She prepared whole dinner for night .. as she didn't want to bother meerab... Because she knew for sure meerab must have skipped lunch...

And that was true... meerab was shut for whole day... At her job too...As she had seen ghost... She was ignoring everyone...
At break time... She just putted head on desk... And lost in her won thinking while seating on chair....