Chapter 82

Read this first 🥀

Ahan and Mariyam's book cover and name is published on my insta account...
Do check it out
Link is in my bio ❤️

And han , agar apki ungli me dard na ho...

To thodi si ... mehnat krke vote krdena... Kyonki kya he na me thodi bhot mhenat kr leti hu likh ne me... To muje acha lgega ap bhi support kre to...

Vote target 90 🥀

----------------

Murtsim grabbed meerab to his cabin ... Ofcourse everyone was staring and meerab giving them awkward smile...

Pulling her inside the office , he locked door...

She was standing there folding hands on chest while boiling in anger...

" Aage se kbhi bhi ese behave kiya murtsim , Trust me I will leave job..."
She argued while pointing finger at him...

" And you think , any other company will accept you after my call...??"
He raised brows...

She was totally done now , her frustration already took peak...

First Faruqui came like this , murtsim also didn't inform her about this.... Than his wild behaviour and now this argue...

Pinching her forhead , she took a deep breath...

" Tum mujse.. dur rho... Itne dur ki apni shaqal mt dikhao.. that's it..." She said in hell calm tone...

" Kis khushi me...??" He sat on corner of desk.....

" Har bat ka javab dena zruri ni samjti me... Bs mera dimag khana bandh kro.. " She greeted teeth...

Meerab didn't even wanted to complain him , because for her... It was useless...

' Usko pta hi tha muje Faruqui ni pasand , use ye bhi pta tha Faruqui mujse rude hoti he.. and other thing Jab mera ex husband usse do mint sehan nhi ho rha tha... How did he expected I will be normal with his ex working here and hitting on him continuously...'
She murmured in mind...

While he came to her... Slightly pulling her wrist , which she tried to protest.. but he didn't let go...

He wanted her to sit on desk , but when she glared in hell anger , he didn't try..

So now she was caged between Murtsim and desk...

Leaning over her , to match her height... He said in hell calm tone , almost wishpered with warmness in his voice...
" Meerab kya hua he...? "

Her glare sharpened as she raised chin to gaze him...

The eye contact was constant...
Him trying to calm her through warm gazes , while she boiling him in heat of her anger...

" Tumhe nhi pata kya hua he muje... ? " She clenched brows ...

" I know , because she came here... But I wasn't expecting this reaction..." He said calmly...