Chapter 12

Use samjna thoda ,
Muskil tha mere liye...
Jo bachpana ...
Me gava betha tha...
vo aaj bhi zinda tha usme ;
Dar he , kahin uski fikar me...
use hi chot na phocha dun...
Jis masoomiyat par me fida hu... kahi Me use hi na mita dun....

- Murtsim

___________________

Ruddy was teasing meerab....

" Chup kro...vrna..." Meerab raised knife at Ruddy....

And he copied her like doing her mimicry....

Next minute....By mistake... She cutted her finger.. while fighting with him....

Meerab was already paused with open mouth... While watching the finger bleeding...

She raised hand like finger was exact in front of her eyes...

Ruddy running here and there... Trying to find something... While meerab screaming by watching blood...

And in second he came with most dumbest thing ...

" Lemmon lagao... Nimbu... It will help...." He said in hurried voice....

" Pagal insan kis janam ka badla le rhe ho...."

" Are yr vo kuch lagate hena yellow yellow... May be yhi..."

" Haldi hoti he vo ...." She screamed....

" Ohhhhh .... Han ....."

And murtsim came... trying to figure out what's going on... And he only sighed by watching ruddy smiling and meerab scolding him... as these kids never gonna learn to behave....

While ruddy was happy that he got to know something knew... His happiness was visible through his big smile....

" Gadhe ho tum...." Meerab was shouting on him...

Murtsim held her wrist... And made her turn to him...

Her eyes were like pause for a second... First time his touch was little different... And eyes were worried rather than anger or tease....

" Kya hua he....?"
He said direct....

While tears popped in her eyes , released as they got comfort... The person to feel safe while crying in front of him...

Meerab instant wiped tear ..

Murtsim got worried as he got that madam had cutted finger this madly....

" Ruddy... First aid box lao..."

He ordered him in hurry and ruddy direct left...

While murtsim pulled meerab near to washbasin and let waterflow clean her bound...

" Vegetables kat rhi thi ya ungli....
Dhyan kaha hota he tumhara...
Har kam me laparvahi... Har kam me... Chalti ho to gir jati ho... Bina vjah slip hoti ho... Thoda khayal se ni kar skti..."

He was murmuring until he realised dark glares on him... Meerab was looking like a hungry and angry lioness , just gonna eat him in one bite....