Chapter 40

I am late , i am late i know... Sorry cuties 🙈 now enjoy this one ..❤️

The very next morning...
Meerab woke up ,
while hugging her mother....
Like a kid... Placing face on her chest.. and hands on waist... holding her like someone will steal her treasure....

Neela was awaken already ... Slightly caressing her hairs....

Meerab smiled...
" Aap aaj itni der tak soyi...."

" Tu gle lag kar so rhi thi na , nind kese bigadti...."

And with toothy laugh... Meerab hugged her again .....

She took her in embrace....
After a minute... She started slightly tickling... And slight was also high for meerab...

She bursted out into laugh... Trying to stop her hands... Folding legs... And laughing....

They were enjoying the moment , which they forgot from years..

Because Meerab grew up she just got busy in her work... Situation.....

" Acha chal ab ready ho ja... Me nashta bnati hu...."

Meeran nodded with bright smile... And kissed her...

************

[ Here the sentence between (....) is author's thoughts....]

Murtsim woke up... While rubbing eyes , and holding head with both hands....

" Godd... Its hell...."

( Shubha hi hell bolkar krta he.. ab pure din ka beda gark he....)

" Sala iska koi judva bhai he kya..."
He murmured while watching Ahan sleeping in front of him at couch... In totally uncomfortable position... More than half of body tossing over it....

Coming into sences... He shook head in air.... To get atleast clear view....

He got up... But next second he was about to slip due to empty beer bottle rolled under his feet...

" Pikar bottle bhi thik se ni rakhta gadha...."
He gazed him  with face like he just smelled shit....

( Bhai shahab ye aapki khud ki bottle he.... Faltu me bechare sukoon se sote bande ko curse na kare.)

Murtsim quickly got shower...

He was in towel... Water dripping from his hairs... He was in so hurry to tell something to Ahan... That he avoided to get dressed up before....

He tried to wake him up...
" Ahan...."

He didn't replied....

" Ahannnnnn " he screamed way loudly....

He just hmmmmed....

" Sale.. kumbhkaran ke chhathe bhai....Uth.... Muje kam he..."

" Hmmmm... Five minutes...." His husky voice in sleep was way more hot...