Chapter 51

Hieee cuties , ....

So shoutout goes to sohini001 for voting first on last chapter ❤️

----------------------

The next day , was normal...
Meerab and murtsim went to office together....

While murtsim was glaring at Ahan whole the time....

" Hua kya he... Tum dono ko...??" Meerab asked when she got tired of this drama....

" Bol na ahan... Kya hua he muje..."
Murtsim folded arms at chest...

It sounded horrible to Ahan ... Because murtsim almost threatened him....

" Kuch ni... Ye... Kuch bhi bolta rehta he...." He tried to convince Meerab with fake chuckle....

But meerab was gazing him with narrowed eyes...

" Acha ....???" Murtsim raised brows....

" Chup karja vrna me bhi bhot kuch bol skta hu han...." He pointed finger....

" Purani bate ni ho rhi..." He said in hard cold tone... Like warning...

" Machis nayi ho ya purani... aag lagti hi lagti he...." Ahan replied only thing...

And murtsim turned away gaze...

Meerab watching both of them while putting hand on waist...

" Actually I was here... Seemed like u both forgot...." She gave sarcasm smile...

" Meerab ise chodo... Iska para chad gya he vapas..." And ahan dragged her out of office....

But meerab's gaze was at murtsim... Like she was asking something...

And knowing it... Murtsim was leaning back there , on desk... Gazing her with sight of guilt on face... Which turned into anger....

***************

Meerab had wore black little shiny shirt that day... With denim jeans... High pony tail and black very small stones bracelet at wrist along with black smart watch....

She never wears makeup... Only tint at lips and little bit on cheeks... And thats it....

That's enough to make murtsim out of control....

" Annn... Ye mr Rajpurohit ka last contract he hmare sath... Than he will be retired... so I think we should gift him something at our next meeting...."

She said in normal causal tone... Totally being his secretary....

He leaned back in chair... While clenching brows with little nod...
" Hmmm...."

" What do you think we should...??" He gazed her....

" Ahmn.... I think.... Something... Which he can keep always... And hme hmesha yad rkhe... Because our company has very good and old relation with him..."
She was thinking about it ...