Chapter 14

Meerab was already a lot scared.. murtsim tried to ask her what happened... But her situation was getting more and more worse... As she started catching for breath.... At sudden he opened the window glass... And stopped car... So she can go outside for a while....

She murmured... Which was hard even to understand as she couldn't spell it whole...

" V...o.. aa .. jaa..ye..ga..."

He understood there's something very wrong... And its worse idea to figure it out now... Because for now meerab is more important than this whole mistry....

He grabbed her in hug... They were on front seats.. ofcourse their whole upper was not touching... But still hug was a lot comforting and warm...

He rubbing her back... Caressing her head... Said so warmly... He was too worried a lot ...

" Meerab.. calm down.... Ekdam relax.... Kuch nhi hoga... Listen me properly.... KUCH... BHI... NHI... HOGA..."

Her breathing got little better... And she totally melt in his hug.. like she was not balancing her body... Its only his hands.. held her in hug... She was like melt in his embrace...

" Me jab tak hu tumhare sath .. koi chu bhi nhi sakta tumhe... Kuch bhi nhi hoga ok... Calm down ekdam...me hu na yha.. ab koi fikar ki bat nhi... Ekdam relax..."

And her breathing was ok now... She clenching his collar like a baby... And her head placed on his chest... Taking heavy breaths... With open mouth .. messy hairs.. eyes teary and face full of sweat....

He looked down at her... She was still so scared...

MURTSIM 'S POV :

I don't know what happened to her.. but it was not less than nightmare for me.. to watch her like this...

Like she used to fight... Argue.. and she was so helpless , so scared .. and i can't deny but i melts on her this childish side... Everytime...

She was hugging me like a baby... And i couldn't stop myself from staring at her... Slightly i tucked streaks of hair behind to her ear.. which was blocking my view of her face....

My one hand was still hugging her... Helding her back... While with another i managed to take handkerchief from pocket.. and gently i wiped her face... She was full of sweat... In stead of full ac...

The wind from outside was also not affecting her... She stayed like that for a while... Without saying a single word... After some time..

I said slowly...
" Meerab... You feeling better..?"

And she half nodded without any sound... I knew she's not much ok... But i thought she will feel more better with neela aunty tham me... And she could comfort her more... However i try my best still...

So slightly she went back to her seat... Sat properly.. and tied her hairs... To feel little better... But i was lost in view... How beautiful she was looking while tieing them....

******************

Murtsim droped meerab at home... Till door.. and told neela aunty to take care of her... Neela was like... " Kya hua he ise... Esi halat kyon he... "

CEO 'S BABY GIRL जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें