Chapter 75

Hieee cuties 🥰
Hows you all ..?

***********

While holding his face , she turned it to clock...

" Its 12... Kon itna late ghar aata he... Tum office jate ho ya space me han..." He was silently gazing her... Instead of clock...

When he didn't reacted.. she took a deep breath...

" You must be hungry ... Get freshen up... I am serving.. "

There was a soft smirk on his face... While he went to room..

He returned in minutes... Wearing lower t shirt... While wiping hair with towel...

He was about to pull chair... While she did it ... He was silently about to seat on next one... But than He realised... It was for me...

While meerab was serving dinner for him...

She did it so casually... Like she didn't even noticed his reaction... While He felt something different.... The warmness... Which he always craves from her side...

With a soft smile... He sat .. the plate was already done...

She was serving for herself... Than only he got to know... She's also hungry...

" Tum un logo ke sath khana kha sakti thi..." He said in calm tone...

" Ahn... Muje bhukh ni thi us vakt ... Socha tumhare sath kha lungi... Par tum... Apni hi duniya me khoye hue the huh..." she wasn't gazing him as was busy in her work...

He smiled...

" Hnnn... Vhi me sochu... Tum kbse mera intezar karne lagi..."

" Sochna bhi mat... Muje bs tab bhukh ni thi... Or fir akele khana psnd ni so..."

He nodded while hiding his smile...

" Hmnn... Exactly... Vhi reason hoga ..."

Ofcourse she didn't had any option than glaring him...

He raised hands in surrender... And continued eating...

After minutes of silence...

"Acha , kal ke liye sorry ..." She said in low tone...

His quick gaze found her... He raised brow...

" I shouldn't said something like that... While you were trying to spend some good time ..." Her gaze was low... While toying
' mattar ' of pulao , with her spoon....

He nodded with hum...

" I won't react like that next time..." Was only thing he said... And continued eating....

They done dinner... And murtsim helped her to clean up table... While she putted everything in fridge...

***********

As usual... Murtsim laid on his side of bed... While meerab went to change ...

She wore purple shorts and same colour tiny t shirt...