Chapter 37

Hey cuties , its 2829 words ❤️
Hope you enjoy :)

Hello to my cute stalkers 🧐 because daily there's average 300 views , but only 40 votes .. dear if you like do votes please 💞

The day passed , murtsim didn't got time to talk her... While she was not interested in talk to him... She avoided to even gaze him... To enter in his office... and interact with sweety too.... She just finished her work...

It was evening... Murtsim thought now he will talk to her... He already managed to send sweety with Ahan....

But the surprise was... When murtsim was about to get up from chair... He got call from neela...

He was like she must called to bring something... When we get back... He picked up and greeted....

" Walikum salam beta , vo meerab ghar agyi he... Uski kuch tabiyat thik nhi thi... To jaldi aagyi he..."

" Kya... Meerab ghar aagyi he...?"
He got worried....

" Han... Mene use kaha btakar to aana tha... Par tum jante hona use..."

" Han... Am.. an...aunty its ok... Koi bat ni..."
He couldn't find words to speak...

***********

Suhana made dishes for sweety , which she really likes in india...

Ahan and sweety just arrived... Sweety tried to talk hamza... But he slipped from conversation... And went to room....

Mariyam was helping mr khan , to order something online...

When ahan came... She was adoring him , he was really looking handsome , in army green coloured shirt with black pant... It was well tucked... Showing his flat body... and the black watch was making him look more hot....

While bending sleeves , Ahan went to kitchen....

" Hayeee.... Aunty... Khushboo to badi vadiya aari he...."

" Han to... Vanaya kisne he...."

And with that... Suhana made took little bit curry in spoon... And after fewing it...she made him taste it...

He closed eyes with a smile....
" Ahaaa.... Jabardast....."

Suhana smiled toothy.... She really gets excited when someone praises her cooking....

While hugging her... He was doing some gossip... Like aunties...

" Acha , sun... Ye le... Neela ke ghar de aa... Me abhi ache de sarve ( serve ) kar deti hu...."

" Are muje kyon bhej rhi he... Apne ladle ko bhejiyega... Uska khata he vaha...."

She slapped slightly on his head..
" Tu bhi to ladla he... Or abhi vese bhi meerab uske nal hi honi hena..."

" Acha na... Layen... Me de aata hu...."

" Haye... Allah me to bhul gyi abhi rayta bhi banana he.... Mariyammmmmmmmm"

She shouted....

" Han ammi..." She came while holding pen...