Chapter 26

Meerab was hurted deeply... It was ok if anyone points out on her childish behaviour or immaturity... But pointing on her work.. or indiscipline in it... Was serious for her....

She went to her office... And started crying... And she didn't know.. when she got faint.. and slept there...

Murtsim was in room of his office , he hadn't noticed time... It was nine... When he came out.. and went to meerab...

She was looking so innocent and cute while sleeping... His eyes shined... And he smiled... His heart started beating so fast... And at same time... He felt different level sukoon.....

He couldn't control himself... And went to her...

Gently he took her hand in grip... She was sleeping while resting her head on other hand on desk...

Hair streaks were perfectly placed on her chubby cheeks...

His eyes were not getting enough of this beautiful view...

While tucking those hairs behind her ear... He smiled softly... Caressed her cheek... It was so soft... He was touching so so gently... as it was first time of him to touch her with this much love and care....
She gulped in sleep...

She was looking like a cute kid...

He was lost into her... While adoring her... But in moment.. he heard a noice of a pen got threw on floor...

There was pin drop silence... So it was very natural to hear it... He direct went to his office...

Like who is there now... Everyone were already left....
There was the same child....

Murtsim putted hand on head...
" Firse sameer....??"

Boy laughed and ran outside... When murtsim picked him so smoothly while he was about to cross door...

" To aap hen....!! Btaiyae.. aap is vakt meri office me kyon tapke...??..."

" Me thel lha tha...."

" Acha ji.... Ye aapko playground lagta he sameer beta... Ya meri files toy...?" He was talking very gently... And in fun way...

He poked sameer's nose...
And sameer laughed as always...

" Mucchim... Choco..."

He couldn't say murtsim... So its his habit to say like that... And ask for chocolate whenever they meet....

" Acha , muje kya milega...? " Murtsim raised brows...

" Itti chhali kiches..." He had wide opened those small palms... And uff that cute face....

But wasn't able to melt murtsim...
" I don't like kisses...." He said in his American accent....

And next second... He held him some chocolates from drawer...

While a man came to there running...
" Sir sorry , ye bhag ke yha chhup gaya.. muje laga niche hoga... Me vha dhundh rha tha...."

" Ni ni koi bat ni... " Murtsim replied warmly...

" Niche utar .. shahab ke kpde gande ho rhe he..."
Watchman told to him...