Chapter 63

Hey cuties , missed you all...
Here it is... Enjoy ❤️

-----------

Haldi rituals were almost finish.. meerab's hands were coated with haldi... And thanks to mariyam , her face was yellow 'dhokla' now..

Mariyam ran towards hamza... With yellow hands .. to mark his cheeks...

" Mariyam ..." Meerab called.. and she turned back while running....

And there it goes , Ahan was coming while swiping hands through his hairs... And got stopped when mariyam's hands banged on his chest ....

Marking his white kurta into yellow...

As mariyam realised what she just did..... Her eyes were wide, and lips parted....

" S... Sry.. sry...I don't wanted to...." She murmured.... Because everyone knows how possesive Ahan is always about his clothes...

While he was gazing her with mischievous smile... Putting hands in pocket...

" Ni.. ni.. pura bucket dal deti , itna sa kurta saf reh gya... Itna white acha thodi lgega..." His sarcasm smile was on point...

" Sry na...." She mewed...

He turned away face while saying
" woman...."

And it clicked mariyam...
" Kya woman ha , what do you mean by it..." She took steps towards him... While arguing...

Which automatically made him taking steps back...

" Easy... Pagli..."

" Ek kurta kya khrab ho gya... Aapto puri girls community pe hi aa gye... Woman.. woman... Samjte kya he aap boys apne aap ko... Woman bolke cool dikhte he kya aap..."

She was arguing... While he gazing her with narrowed eyes...

" Ho gya....??" Ahan said after a moment....

" Kya ho gya...?? Me koi bhashan de rhi thi kya....?" She snapped back..

" Nhi .... Tum bakvas kar rhi thi..."

" Wahhhh , ladkiyo ki izzat krna aapko bakvas lagta he... Great.."

" Han because unme dimag ke nam pe khali dabba hota he..."

" Aapse bat krna hi fizul he..."

" Oho ho , tumse bat krke to muje kitna sara knowledge mil gaya na...."

And with that mariyam blew nose in anger and left while glaring him...

********

Murtsim was on call , while meerab went to him from behind , taking silent steps to not inform him.....

Meerab direct cupped his cheeks from behind with her coated haldi hands.... Although she has to stand up on her toes to do this... But she enjoyed...

Managing to not show its effect on call... Murtsim turned back... There meerab was.. laughing and wiping her hands on his kurta...