Chapter 86

Hey cuties , I know its late update.. But now enjoy :)

-------

After the stunt pulled by murtsim , Meerab was hell angry with him..

" I will take revenge murtsim , For Those butterflies who died by continuosly racing in my tummy are demanding justice!.. Huh "
She glared at him , while he was driving peacefully...

They were driving to home...

Meerab as always gazing outside the window , There's a sly smirk on Murtsim's face as he ogled the spot on her neck. Again. And again.

"She looks More beautiful with this..." he thought to himself, completely unaware of the storm brewing beside him. As Meerab was glaring him with side eye...

' Meerab kuch soch , soch .. soch... Is Paro ka to aaj para chada ke rhungi... Par kru kya... Kuch dimag me ni aarha... '

She was making faces ,until her phone slipped from her hand and landed at Murtsim's feet!
" Hell.. my phone!"

While murmuring she was about to bend down to take it...

Shaking head in air... Murtsim bent slightly...
" No need of your help... Huh "

" I know " was the only answer of him...

At sudden
" Murt......"
She screamed... While holding the steering harshly... Before she finishes the word , Murtsim's eyes snapped up, and he gripped the steering , And swiftly handled it...

His hand gracefully rolled over steering... It left Meerab breathless as veins on his hand bulged, creating a breathtaking display of his masculinity ...

This view made her forget all about her revenge plans. "Ahh... That's hot..." she whispered, her eyes fixed on his hand.

Only to get Murtsim's shocked gaze , his eyes filled with surprise..

" What .. being banged by truck..?"

Meerab quickly composed herself, her cheeks flushing. "N-no, nothing..."

She turned straight in her seat...

Murtsim casually placed her phone on her lap, his eyes never leaving the road. And in the same moment, Meerab reached for it, their hands touching once again.

As his fingers got her soft touch , his eyes sparkled with excitement, his lips curved in smile... but he quickly hid it with a neutral face still His smile wasn't much invisible...
he leaned in seat while biting lower lip... surely he was amused by the sudden touch.

This had happened million times , till he married her , and every time, Murtsim's body would buzz with electricity at her slightest touch.... But the things were different this time as Meerab wasn't unaware of these all...

She noticed how Murtsim's face felt waves of emotions and rollercoaster of expressions...

" Ya Allah , kya chal rha he iske dimag me... Ek mamuli touch se itna affect hota he ye... Muje pta ni tha..." She gazed at him with narrowed eyes, her mind racing.