Chapter 65

Marry Christmas cuties ❤️
I am late i know 😛

But you all are my santas..  because It makes me hell happy to read that notification of Wattpad that someone commented....

i love to read your comments...
But there are barely 2 3 comments... So please give your reviews in comments 💭

Kya lagta he murtsim kya karega...??

-------------

MURTSIM'S POV

It was midnight... When her fucking ex reached his home..

I am dam sure that bastard was noticing a car following him at high speed....

He parked his bike in parking... And was taking speedy steps... Until i banged car door too loudly....

He had still courage to turn back and look at me...

I was taking steps towards him while bending sleeves... My clenched jaw was already taking away his breath....

" Murtsim ho na...?" He said in calm tone...

I silently stood in front of him... Putting hands in pocket... Turning up chin ... I glared him...

" Bol sakte ho.. jo bolna chahte ho.. Shyd tumne muje dekh liya hoga vha ..." He said with lower gaze... Fucking irritating voise of him...

Bitch thinks I was waiting for his permission....

" You think , I use words for assholes like you ...??" My voice was clearly showing how angry I am.. It was low but hardness of it... Was enough to take shit out of him...

He turned up gaze...
" There's is no use of abusing each other..."

Before he complete... His collar got grabbed... And he was on his toes.... Bitch almost hanging in air....

" Do you think.. i will even allow you to raise voice in front of me...??" I greeted teeth ... And the anger my eye were showing was way more than my voice ...

He tried to speak... But for sure I wasn't in mood to again listen bark of that bloody man.... Oh hell man... he's still boy...

" I only allowed you to talk , because its our first meeting... "
My hand was on his throat... Putting enough pressure to shut his mouth... Thanks to my control.. he was still alive... he nodded...

" And I hope you assure its last too... Because trust me... IF YOU MADE ME COME HERE ONE MORE TIME... YOUR WIFE WILL BE CRYING ON YOUR FUNERAL THAT NIGHT..."

Fucking bitch stayed silent...

" How do you even thought to pass gaze on Murtsim Khan's woman...??"

He was chocking and it only made me realise... My grip became too tight...

" She... She's...."

" She's Mine....!!" I Groaned....
" And from now , forget you ever met meerab , leave this city till tomorrow... If i found you here after my nikah... Don't blame me for......"