He began to laugh. "Imagine, she's gonna be calling all of the shots" he chuckled.

"Keep playing she's gonna be your boss next" I said smiling.

Tina, Gil and I finished our stretches before getting back into our rehearsal. The last week before the tribute went by in the blink of an eye.

Next thing I knew I was getting ready in my dressing room for the tribute. I had five minutes remaining before I had to be on that stage.

Christopher was sitting my makeup chair with Story as I practiced the dance in the mirror one last time. "Look at mommy Story. We'll see her on stage" he said getting up with her in his arms.

I grabbed his arm stopping him before he could leave the room. He looked at me with his reassuring eyes before kissing my forehead.

"You got this" he said as I held on to both of his arms.

"I haven't felt stage fright like this since my first tour" I chuckled. "Christopher I just want it to be over already"

I looked up him feeling intimate as we stood close. Looking at his face was calming to me. He eventually bought himself closer to me before kissing me with his soft touch.

My heels lifted as I stood on my tippy toes trying to get more from him before I felt a small slap to the face. My face flinched before looking at Story who was smiling with her hand up.

"Story that's not nice to hit mommy" he said laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh with Story. "It's ok I think she's telling me to snap out of it" I chuckled.

"Right, stop being nervous you got this" Christopher said smiling before kissing Story's cheek. "Alright we'll be in the front row" he said while turning the doorknob.

On his way out I looked away hearing only Story's voice. "Mommy" she spoke the most beautiful voice I had ever heard. My babies first word I don't even know Stevanna's.

My eyes widened immediately looking back at Story. She had a radiant look on her face staring at me with those big innocent eyes. "Janet" Christopher spoke.

"I know" I cried as I ran to her smiling face.

"There's your motivation right there" he said looking at me before facing Story. "Next time say daddy" Christopher said making me giggle.

As soon as they left my smile dropped as I remembered why I was so afraid in the first place. This was bigger than Michael. My brothers, nieces, nephews, Jospeh and my mother were watching. Knowing that Story would be old enough to understand and watch this one day made me want to go ten times harder.

In the middle of my deep thoughts the door opened making my heart drop. "Jesus Gil knock next time" I whined.

"I'm sorry girl are you ready?"

"No" I chuckled on my way out of the door.

"Come on we wanted to pray before we go out there" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

The kids and I huddled up like old times putting a smile on my face. I held onto Tina and Gil's hands as we prayed for the show. Of course we prayed for Michael. The prayer alone almost made me tear up.