Chapter 7 ~ The Unexpected Confession

Start from the beginning

Oh, it's Kusanagi...

She was in the year below me at school, and I think she was friends with Tsukasa... I'm not sure though. Me and Kusanagi were once friends, but that certain incident happened, and...

"Ah- Kusanagi!" I shouted subconsciously.

She looked towards my way, "Kamishiro-? What... Why are you talking to me?"

I walked closer to her, Why did I shout her name...? "It's just that... Uhm..."

There was only one thing I wanted to do.

Apologize for what I did a few years ago.

"Uhm... I..."

Why is it so hard to apologize?

Kusanagi walked away from me eventually, "You know what, I don't have time to listen to you. Just don't ever come close to me... Or Tsukasa, ever, ever again."

So she did know Tsukasa.

"But- Kusanagi!" I shouted her name once more, but she didn't turn around this time and continued walking forwards.

I sighed, taking the key out of my pocket and opened the door to my house.

A yell came from inside the house almost instantly, "KAMISHIRO RUI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"Calm down, mom... I've only been out with Hina at the mall..." I said, taking off my shoes.

"Oh?" She returned to her normal tone, "Getting clothes for her again?"

"Yeah, we didn't get anything this time though."

"Why?"

"It just didn't look good on her. And, mom, I have something to tell you..." I trailed off.

"What is it this time?" She rolled her eyes, "Did you blow up the school?"

"Nonono, of course not!" I said, then muttered, "You would have got an email if that happened already."

"That's true. So, what is it?"

"Er, I broke up with Hina." I said quietly.

"Why?" She asked, this time sounding quite demanding.

"Well, it's not that I broke up with her or she broke up with me either, it's just that... We don't like each other anymore, or at least, we don't think so." I explained, slightly scared that my mom would've come up with the conclusion that I didn't treat Hina well enough or something. Plus, I swear she'd be so mad if she knows I was dating Mio too.

"That's fine, then." She replied, surprisingly, she didn't sound angry at all, "If you don't like someone, there's no point being with them."

"That's exactly what I told her..." I muttered.

"Anyway, dinner would be ready in a second! Go shower and you'll find out what we'll be eating." My mom grinned at me and said.

"Thanks, mom." I grinned back, knowing we'll be having tonkatsu. I can smell it.

~

"Thanks for the dinner!" I yelled as I went upstairs.

"Hehe~" Saki laughed, "Remember that I helped make it!"

I laughed too. At least Saki's cooking has improved.

Messages were appearing on my phone when I went upstairs for the last piece of homework I needed to finish. It was Toya.

Toya - 7:23pm

"Would you mind taking another plushie from me?"

Another plushie? Toya sure does go to the arcade often...

Tsukasa - 7:24

"Sure! I'm sure Saki would like it!"

Toya - 7:24

"I'll head over to your house right now and give it to you, then."

Tsukasa - 7:25

"Now? U can wait until tomorrow!"

Toya - 7:25

"No, it's fine. I'll come now."

I smiled. Toya always gave his plushies that he got from the crane game to us. It's usually Saki who takes it though, I do keep some, but less. I don't need plushies anyway. Saki's favorite has to be that white and blue unicorn which is still on the sofa until now.

The doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the door, "That was quick!"

Obviously, it was Toya, "The new arcade is just nearby, after all."

"-Here you go." Toya said as he took out the plushie from his bag.

It was a unicorn in white and pink... And it looked like the one on the sofa.

"Hey, isn't this..." I trailed off.

"Yes, it's the same series. It's been a long time since I've seen it so I made sure to get it this time for Saki-san."

I grinned, "Thank you, Toya!"

"I'll go now, bye, Tsukasa-senpai!" Toya waved at me.

"Bye!" I waved and yelled, closing the door slowly, then turned around, "SAKI!! WE'VE GOT ANOTHER UNICORN FROM TOYA!"

Saki ran towards me, "Calm down , Onii-chan! There's no need to shout- Isn't that the other one in the series?!"

"Yep! Toya got it for you!" I said.

Saki snatched the unicorn off my hands, put it on the sofa next to the old one, and smiled at me cheerfully, "Hehe! Now they're matching!"

I smiled back. I love Saki's smile. It always makes me smile, too.

Words - 1271

Okay like why is the word count from docs and Wattpad different what. (I'm using the docs one by the way.)

Yes that whole unicorn plushie part was completely useless, This is just what I do to make it feel longer lol.

I read some danganronpa Pjsk fics today and omg they're so brutal. (But I like them! I can even stop reading it... It's so sad tho omg.)

btw thanks for 300+ reads and 10+ likes! All the comments as well!