121. ❤️❤️Miyeon🔞🔞

Start from the beginning

Miyeon: " Oppa~ let's go."
Y/N: " My my."
Miyeon: " Hmm?"
Y/N: " I was just thinking to myself that in all of your insta posts, you girls are getting more wild."
Miyeon: " Hehehe. Let's go Oppa."

They head down to the carpark, towards to their car.

Miyeon wave to her fans waiting for her as they all screamed her name.

Once she was in the car, Y/N drove off.

Miyeon: " My goodness they are so warm. I love them."
Y/N: " Great isn't it?"
Miyeon smiled and nodded.

Miyeon: " Oppa where are we going? This isn't the way home?"
Y/N: " I figured I spend some time with you~."
Miyeon: " Ahhh~~~~!" She scream in high pitch.
Miyeon: " I've been wanting to spend more time after the last time~."

Y/N: " Mmhm~."

Y/N drove them to a roadside BBQ.
Miyeon: " Mmm~ I'm hungry."

They sat down and start eating away especially Miyeon who always craves for meat.

Miyeon: " Yum yum~. Hehehe."
Y/N: " Slow down, nobody's stealing your food."
Miyeon: " This is so good. Oppa where are we going later?"
Y/N: " Hmm, I do have a good place we can chill at, like a sky garden type of place."
Miyeon: " Cool!" She took another meat into her mouth as she spoke.

Later, once they were done eating, they got back into the car and headed to the 'sky garden' Y/N talked about.

Once they reached, having to climb a little bit of stairs reaching the 5th floor.
They opened a door towards an outdoor garden in a balcony.

Miyeon: " There seem to be barely anyone around."
There were two to three people around just chilling too at this late in the night.

Y/N: " Yea, it's a place for people to relax and chat. I think the owner here doesn't allow anyone to party here or cause noise too. So it's pretty nice."
Miyeon: " I see, let's go over there~." She held Y/N's hand and drag him to a empty corner with benches and flowers around.

Miyeon lean against the railings and look upon the distances.
Miyeon: " Mmmm~ the view is nice."
Her hair were lifted up by the gentle wind making her looked beautiful.
Y/N slowly went behind her and hugged her placing his head on her shoulder.

Miyeon closed her eyes enjoying the wind and Y/N's embrace as she rubbed her face against his.

Miyeon: " Oppa..."
Y/N: " Yes?"
Miyeon wanted to said something but she swallowed her words.
She shake her head.
Miyeon: " Mmm, nothing."

Y/N: " You wanna sit down?"
Miyeon: " Okie~."
They both to the bench not far away and sat down together.

Miyeon lay her head on Y/N's laps and looked up at him.
Miyeon: " Oppa, I can't believe that we have gone this far."
Y/N: " Hmm? Yeah we are pretty far away from our home."

Miyeon: " Yah~ that's not what I meant."
Y/N: " Huh?"
Miyeon: " I mean... it all started from me wanting to kiss you and becoming what we are now."
Y/N: " Ohhh , that's what you meant."
Miyeon: " Oppa~~~ stop playing."
Y/N: " Alright alright, yeah we have gone pretty far."
Miyeon: " I guess fate sometimes is that amazing isn't it? We started by walking into each other while I was still with pre debut blackpink members."
Y/N: " It is pretty amazing. I really never thought this would be my life."

Miyeon: " Maybe we did something good our previous life and we are rewarded for it."
Y/N: " Who knows? But if I would choose, I will still choose the exact same life I'm having right now to be with the 6 of you."
Miyeon: " Y/N~..."