We started writing about what we did over our Christmas break I looked at Lilly and smiled she looked at me and started laughing.

I said what she said nothing and shook her head and went back to writing on her paper.

After we finished our papers Lilly grabbed them and turned them in to the teacher then she came back to her chair and sat down.

The teacher continued working on a lesson plan for the week I looked at Lilly and smiled she made a funny face and I smiled and shook my head.

An hour later the bell rung and everyone walked out of class and headed to their next class for the day.

I walked down the hallway towards the front office I said lucinda walk out of the front office smiling widely.

I felt extremely pissed off and went into the front office and told Mrs. Linda morning.

I walked over to the desk and said why was lucinda in the front office she shrugged and said she needed to talk to Mr. Stump.

I said ok she said is everything ok I said yea and put on a fake smile and said do you need help with anything.

Mrs. Linda looked around and said um there's a couple things you can help with I said ok sounds good she smiled and said ok cool.

A couple minutes later Patrick walked out of his office and came into the front office and said Bella I thought you were coming to my office.

I said I'm busy helping Mrs. Linda he sighed and grabbed my back pack and coffee cup and brought it to his office.

I sighed and continued helping Mrs. Linda Patrick came back into the front office and picked up some paper work that he needed to work on.

Patrick said ms. Swan please come to my office I sighed and followed behind him.

A couple minutes later me and Patrick got to his office and he closed the door I sighed and said um lucina wanted to talk to you.

He walked in front of me and cupped my cheeks and kissed me and pulled back and said I love you Bella.

I smiled and said I love you more Patrick i said promise you won't cheat on me he said I would never do that to you.

I gave him a hug and he said don't worry about her ok I said ok and he pulled back and he went to his desk and sat down and started working on his paper work.

I sat down in my chair and I grabbed my coffee and started drinking it he looked at me and shook his head.

I pulled my cup down and said huh he said I love you bella I smiled and said I love you more Patrick.

He smiled and continued working on his paper work he sighed and signed where he needed to.

After he finished signing the paperwork he went and gave it back to Mrs Linda then he came back into his office and kissed my head after he closed his door.

Patrick said um do you know when your mom is leaving I sighed and said she's busy packing and she also went grocery shopping.

He said well thats sweet of her I said she's probably leaving some time this week since she's packing early he said ah ok.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications while Patrick went to his desk and sat down in his chair.

Patrick said let me check your grades I put my phone down and said I have good grades he smiled and said we shall see about that.

My mom called me and I answered it while Patrick was looking for my grades my mom said I'm leaving Wednesday I said really.

She said yea I'm gonna be really busy this time and we are going to New York for our first trip.

I said ok have fun she smiled and said I love you so much bells I smiled and said I love you more mom.

I talked to her for a couple minutes until she had to go and continue packing so she can leave.

I put my phone down and said she's leaving Wednesday Patrick said I'm here ok I smiled and said thanks he said no problem.

Patrick said well it looks like your grades are all extremely good I smiled and said I try really hard.

He smiled and said I'm really proud of you I smiled and looked down and started playing with the hem of my shirt.

Patrick got off my grades and checked his email I felt my eyes watering slightly I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry.

I looked up at Patrick and he looked up at me and said Bella and he got up and walked over to me and gave me a hug and kissed my head.

He said hey hun what's wrong I started crying and he started rubbing my back he said it's ok bella.

I said I hate being alone when my mom leaves all the fucking time Patrick knelt down in front of me and he started wipping my eyes and said Bella I will stay with you.

I bit my lip and said really he said you are my wife yes I will absolutely stay with you I cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer and kissed him.

Patrick pulled back and said I love you so much Bella I smiled and said I love you more Patrick.

He got up and handed me a tissue then he sat down at his desk and started working on his computer.

I wiped my eyes and nose and checked my notifications then I put my phone down and took a deep breath and relaxed against my chair.

Patrick said everything is going to be ok bella I promise I smiled and said ok and smiled slightly and looked down at the floor.

Patrick kept me busy so I wouldn't think about my mom leaving and I wouldn't be sad.

An hour later the bell rung and I gave Patrick a hug and kiss he said you need anything come to my office I said ok and grabbed my stuff.

I walked out of the front office and met up with Lilly and we walked to our next class together I told her that my mom was leaving Wednesday she said said Bella it will be ok don't worry.

I said I know I just hate it she said I don't blame you we got to our next class and sat down in our seats and waited for class to start.

The rest of the day went by extremely quickly after the last bell rung every one walked out of the school building and walked through the parking lot.

I got in my mom's car and we headed home for the night she said I got pizza at home I smiled and said ok.

After we got home me and my mom ate pizza and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating we picked up the pizza box then we went upstairs and went into our rooms.

I got ready for bed then I climbed into bed and got comfortable I plugged my phone in and put it down.

I turned on the TV and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.