Vacationing with Girl friends

Start from the beginning

The day they arrived they all went straight to their own place to explore it. Almost everyone tired from the journey decided to nap for a bit while Sarang changed into a comfortable clothing and lounged on the net hammock of sorts. Sarang decided to read a bit, by the time she was almost done with her reading the sun was already setting.

Jihyo who was the only one aside from Sarang who didn't nap, decided to join Sarang on her hammock. She made sure to take a pic of Sarang before announcing her arrival.

"Sarang-ah

"Sarang-ah." Jihyo called out sweetly, bringing Sarang out of her deep contemplation.

"Oh my darling is here." Sarang cooed as she made kissy faces towards Jihyo who played along and gave Sarang a flying kiss which Sarang pretended like she caught and ate it, giving a thumbs up to Jihyo who started laughing at her antics.

"What are you doing?" Jihyo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Catching up on some literature?" Sarang replied while slightly waving the book she was holding.

"Seriously? You're the only person I know who'd read on a vacation." Jihyo shook her head.

"Come join me why are you standing there?" At Jihyo's hesitant look Sarang gasped dramatically and covered her mouth with her hand. "Don't tell me God Jihyo is scared right now?"

As Jihyo scowled at Sarang, Sarang made her way to the dock. She sat down, her legs dangling beneath, her toes lightly touching the net hammock. She gently yanked Jihyo down.

The duo sat silently for a while. Sarang sensed that Jihyo had something she wanted to tell her so stood up and held her hand out for Jihyo to hold.

"Come I'll take you somewhere cool." Sarang guided Jihyo down to a part of beach that wasn't inhabited by anyone else. It almost looked like it was a private beach just for them.

"When did you even search this place? We literally arrived couple of hours ago?' Jihyo's tone was filled with awe and intrigue

Sarang just shrugged slightly. She actually didn't know about this place before at all. She was just planning on taking a walk with Jihyo hoping they'd come across somewhere cool. Thankfully they did.