Chapter 62

**CLICK**

.

.

.

Taiju unlocks his door and lets you go in first before stepping in.

He hangs his coat and tosses his keys on the counter like he always does and is about to follow behind you to his room.

Except...

You didn't go to his room.

You head to the living room and lay yourself on the couch.

Taiju wonders what's with your sudden change in your mood all of a sudden.

A while ago you were smiling and laughing but now, you're saddened again.

You didn't even speak the rest of the way back and you just kept your gaze out the window like you did before.

But as much as he hated seeing you like this, he tries to not make such a big deal out of it.

He knows you're very tired so he 'll just let you rest for now.

But he still can't wonder why you're being like this after your encounter with her...

Taiju- "Come on (Y/N), the bed is more comfortable than that couch."

He says as he walks over to the livingroom so he can lift you off the couch.

But you stop him.

You- "I want to stay here..."

Taiju stops and raises his eyebrow at you.

You- "I'm okay.....I just want to be alone..."

Taiju lets out a sigh as he shakes his head.

Taiju- "You take the bed, and I'll just stay he-."

You- "-No.."

You say as you sit up from the couch.

Taiju- "Why are you-?"

You- "-I just want to listen to the street, it helps me sleep better."

Taiju doesn't understand how sleeping on the couch is any way comfortable or soothing.

But if that's what you want then what else can he do?

Taiju- "Fine......."

.

.

.

.

"But let me get you some pillows and a blanket before you pass out..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

You- "Thank you.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What the hell is going on with her?..

Taiju thinks to himself as he keeps his gaze out the window.