Chapter 47

**Midnight**

After getting off the call with Mitsuya, you go and call your mother to see how she's doing.

She says she's doing fine but just wants to be home already.

But because its still raining pretty hard in Tokyo, she is still unable to fly over.

You two talk for a bit before you hear her yawn.

Its not as late over there as it is where you are, but you are pretty well rested compared to her so you told her you'll talk to her when she is able to.

After ending the call, you decided that you didn't want to be in your room anymore so you go into the kitchen.

You aren't sleepy and you didn't want to go try to close your eyes either so you went to just make yourself a little snack.

You check the fridge and see that there is barely anything to prepare so you settle in some sushi and a side of steamed rice.

It isn't much but its enough to keep your mind busy.

After you are finally done making it, you take a seat and start eating little by little

You are probably on your 2nd roll when you suddenly sigh.

It's so quiet here...

You tell yourself.

You then get up to go turn on the TV in the livingroom just to have some noise in the background.

You didn't necessarily hate being home alone, but you just got used to hearing some background noise since your father would always have the TV on whenever he got off work and it stuck to you since.

After putting on some random channel, you walk back to the dining room and resume eating.

You are still chewing on the 3rd roll when you sigh again.

Its still quiet...

At first you just thought the silence is what's bothering you because the apartment is too quiet to your liking.

But that's not what's bothering you...

So what is it??

You ask yourself as you bring another roll up to your mouth.

Taking your time eating it, as well as eating some rice every so often.

You have finished the 3rd roll and you are about to bite onto the 4th one when suddenly...

.

.

.

.

I'm not that hungry really...

.

.

.