Chapter 36

((Not sure if this should be a trigger warning but there is surgery content ahead ⚠️ ⛔️))

.

.

.

.

.

"X-Rays are out doctor."

An assistant says as he enters the room to hand the doctor a large envelope.

The doctor opening it to observe the image inside.

He looks at it for a bit before making a diagnosis.

"Alright.."

The doctor says as he places the image back in the envelope.

"It looks like it just went through her Scapula, so her recovery shouldn't be too bad, but still.."

He approaches you to look at the piece of the blade that isn't in your shoulder.

You are currently laying stomach first on the operation table so the doctor could easily see and access where the wound is as compared to when you were laying on your side.

"The knife appears to be pretty thin...."

The doctor continues.

"So removing the blade might not be a simple task if it broke on impact...."

The doctor then approaches an assistant as she helps him place his gown on and another goes to help him put his gloves on.

"But once the blade is off, we'll know for sure if its broken or not....Either way, its nothing I can't do, what is her blood pressure right now?"

"91 over 52."

The doctor hums as he goes over to the tray as he prepares a syringe.

"Her blood pressure is too low for her to be sedated, so we'll have to do this locally."

He then approaches you to check your face.

You're still awake, but you also look very exhausted.

Mostly because you don't usually lay on your stomach.

"Alright, I'm going to numb the area, just a few pinches but nothing too bad, if you can move your head, nod, if not then blink twice."

You slowly nod your head.

"Alright, don't panic, but my assistants will also restrain your wrists, this is just so you don't further injure yourself during surgery, understood?"

You nod again and soon you felt your wrists being cuffed on the operation table.

You can feel your hands trembling as you felt the area getting numb.

You tried to calm yourself down but the thought getting surgery terrified you.

Especially since you are in a room filled with complete strangers.