Chapter 57

**A Few Months Later**

December 17, 2010

Its been almost 3 months and as Taiju promised, he's been helping me with my end of the bills. I still can't help but feel bad for accepting his offer, I just feel like I haven't really done anything to earn his favor. He says its not a big deal but still...it is alot of money....Hell he even offered to pay to get me and my mom out of that 'shitty' apartment. I didn't think it was shitty, but in his terms it is. I know he means no harm by it. After all, he does live in a much nicer place so of course my place is crappy looking to him, but not everyone can afford such a nice place. I mean I know he had to put in alot of hard work to afford it, but still, his parents house is HUGE. Either way, I know its just temporary. Once I am finally able to start working, then I can start paying for my dues. Taiju says that the restaurant is coming together so that makes me happy. He told me that it should take a few months for it to be completed. Every day I wonder how it looks, I've even asked Taiju if we can go have a peek at it but he tells me that its nothing but ruins since they tore the restaurant down. I was disappointed but he told me that he'll promise to take me once the construction is almost completed. I guess he wants to keep it a surprise just so I don't end up getting impatient. But of course I can't help it, I'm finally going to work my dream job and I just feel so accomplished by all this. Even if I did cheat my way up, but hey...I'll take what I can get. So all I can do for now is just wait patiently and pray that I don't let my new 'boss' down. Until then, I've just been hanging out in his place, just cooking, watching TV, maybe even sleep in his bed. God his bed is so comfortable.

.

You giggle and blush as you wrote that sentence.

You take a moment and sip your ice water that's resting on the coffee table in front of you before continuing.

You had finished the page that you are currently writing on and move onto the page next to it.

Usually you try to keep the entries on one page but having them together doesn't bother you.

You just hope that you don't go passed it and end up having to continue on the next page.

That would totally bother you.

But we'll see...

.

Its crazy how far Taiju and I have gotten so suddenly. I mean at first we both hated each other...Did we? I mean he did throw the cup of ice at me and rudely told me to BEAT IT and he threatened to beat me up just because I defended his brother. But later on he just grows more and more tolerable and I've come to realize that he's not entirely a fucked up person. Especially after what happened at the party with Hakkai and his friends, I honestly feel like I owe him so much for saving me at that moment. Keeping me safe that whole night I was drugged. But when THAT incident happened, that's when I finally got to see his true colors. If I wasn't so naïve then, and I have known that he had felt SOME type of way towards me, then I probably would've slept with him the moment he took me back to his place....Would I? Maybe...I did have pain killers after all...But then again, we were both confused. He was in denial of his emotions and I didn't want to think about dating. Yet a part of me is grateful that I've waited a while to find out. My wound was healed enough for me to handle his 'manliness' at that time. Who knows what Taiju would've done to me if he had claimed me while I still had my stitches. I mean, my wound does hurt every once and a while, but not while doing the 'deed'. He has mentioned to me that he tries to avoid putting weight on it, but still....He is SO very strong. And I've noticed that the more we do it, the less careful he can get. Not in a bad way of course, but he forgets he is BIGGER and STRONGER than me. Not that I'm complaining of course....I like how dominant he is in bed...Sure I come out feeling like I was just hit by a train but at least I'm still alive. Sort of....Should I be concerned for myself? No, I don't want to be. I can handle him...