Chapter 34

((Warning ⚠️⛔️ This chapter contains assault, bondage, choking, blood and the use of weapons, please read with caution.))

.

.

.

.

**VROOM**

.

.

.

Taiju finally makes it to the restaurant and sees that your car is still parked.

And he noticed that its the ONLY car that is parked on the premises.

"Tsk...And you get mad for being called a slave?"

He says to himself as he parks his bike in the handicap spot.

The restaurant is closed and no one is around so its not like he's being inconsiderate.

He turns off the engine and gets off his bike as he approaches the front door.

SORRY,

WE ARE CLOSED.

Says the sign on the door.

Taiju shrugs his shoulders and goes to push on the door.

Locked.

He lets out an annoyed sigh and he goes back to lean against his bike.

He sees the lights inside the dining area are off, but he sees that the double doors have a faint light shining from through the small windows.

So if he were to take a wild guess..

She's in there..

So he decides to just sit back and wait for you to come out.

Which is fine.

He doesn't even know what to say to you just yet.

He had planned to just go see how you are doing and that's it.

But he didn't think about what he was going to say when he does come face to face with you..

He sighs again then takes out a smoke from his coat pocket and lights it to help ease his mind.

He leans his head back a bit as he takes a deep inhale before blowing the smoke out.

He was looking up at the sky for a few short seconds when the feeling he felt earlier came back.

He didn't know what was going on but he couldn't shake off the feeling.

The streets are quiet and there are hardly any cars out.

Since he pulled up to the parking lot he had only seen about 2 cars drive by at different times.

So there is literally nothing suspicious going on.

So why does he feel like something is wrong when there's nothing around him?

Taking another inhale of his smoke, he decides to reach into his pocket to take out his phone and dial your number.

He exhaled as he takes the smoke from between his lips and holds it between his fingers as he brings his phone up to his ear.

.

.

.

*BEEP*

.