Chapter 46

**NIGHT TIME**

.

.

.

.

"Fuck....What a day..."

.

.

Taiju sighs to himself after finally getting back to his place.

He went to go meet up with the boss of his new job to discuss the details so he's been gone all day.

After entering his apartment and closes the door, he takes off his coat to hang it on the rack and then he takes off his shoes before making his way into the living room.

All while he takes out a smoke and rests it between his lips while he lit it.

Its been a while since he smoked in his apartment so he figured one wouldn't hurt.

After he tosses his keys onto the coffee table he plops on the couch and inhales the smoke.

Its too quiet here...

He tells himself as he gets himself comfortable and exhales.

He then looks at the TV but doesn't really intend on turning it on.

He isn't much of a TV kind of guy, yet seeing the TV off when he got home feels alittle weird.

But he just shrugs it off and leans his head back a bit so he can props his feet on the coffee table.

He takes another inhale of his smoke and holds it in his lungs before blowing it out.

Its been a while since he's been surrounded by silence.

Its not new so its no big deal.

He's lived by himself for so long so why be bothered by it?

Its still raining pretty hard out so he just closes his eyes and listens.

Taking a few drags every once and a while just to unwind after a long day.

But he only lasted about 30 seconds before he ends up taking his feet off the table and changing his position so he can sit up better.

He's not sure why, but he just didn't feel like propping his feet up anymore.

So instead he just leans back on the couch more and keeps listening to the rain.

Taiju really likes the sound of heavy rain.

It helps him relax especially after a long day.

.

.

But for some reason...

.

.

He can't.

.

.

The fuck is wrong with me?..

.

.

He thinks as he takes another drag if his smoke.

He can't really put his finger on it..

But he has a sudden feeling.

Like...

Like something is bothering him....

Or maybe...

.

.