Chapter 35

((WARNING!! ⚠️ ⛔️BLOOD, WEAPONS AND GORE CONTENT AHEAD, PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION.))

.

.

"Ugh...."

.

.

The main cook groans as he regains his conscience and lifts himself off the floor.

"Fucking.....Bastard...."

He looks back and sees that you and Taiju aren't in the room anymore.

But he could still hear Taiju talking in another room.

"Fucker..."

He then grabs on the knife that was still lodged into the desk and jiggles it out.

He can feel his face has already swelling from the impact of Taiju's fist earlier.

But he didn't let it stop him.

One the knife is free, he slowly and quietly exits the office and makes his way to the dining area.

As he slowly opens the double doors, he could hear you coughing and speaking in a broken voice.

The sound of your voice being so weak and fragile just tore him to bits.

I told you to be mine if you valued your life (Y/N)....

And now because of that....you made me hurt you...

The lights in the dining room are still off so he was easily able to hide in the shadows.

He crouches behind the counter and uses the knife to peek over where they are.

Perfect...

He has her seated at the booth closest to the counter...

He was going to wait until Taiju separates from you, but then he saw flashing lights approaching.

Shit..

"POLICE! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!"

Taiju- "WE NEED AN AMBULANCE DAMMIT!"

Soon a cop enters and he flashes his flashlight towards the two and it stops towards you.

"Holy shit..."

The cop whisper.

"Just hang on.....Get the paramedics here!"

The cop says as he turns around to head back outside.

You cough again.

Taiju looks at you for a bit before he lifts his hand up to bring your head close to his chest.

Taiju- "You'll be okay.."

.

.

Taiju- "I'll make sure that fucker never hurts you again.."

.

.

"The paramedics will be here soon.."

Taiju nods as the cop enters the restaurant along with a few other cops.

"Spread out!"

And then soon, the cops enter the restaurant and are about to spread out into the dining area.

As they got closer to the counter, the cook knew....

Its now or never..

Taiju- "Come on...Let's go and get your stupid phone out of your car."