Chapter 58

.

.

.

.

.

Taiju- "I'll show you..."

He gently takes your hand and he walks you towards the doorway.

Once you enter, there is an arrow pointing to the left, in which leads to a hall that slopes downwards the further you go.

And once you reach the end, there is a flight of stairs on the corner, as well as an elevator.

Taiju- "The elevator still has to be inspected before people can use it."

You nod and you both go to the staircase.

Taiju- "Watch your step."

They better hurry the fuck up with the damn inspection...

Taiju thinks as he stays behind you to make sure he can catch you in case you miss a step or trip.

You two reach the bottom and turn left, only to see that there is another stair case once you turn the corner.

You- "How many flight of stairs are there?"

Taiju- "Just 2."

You- "Okay....But why is it so far down?"

Taiju- "You'll see.."

One you two reach the bottom, he notices that you freeze the moment you turn to the left.

You- "Wow...."

He looks around, nodding at what he sees.

Yup, this is exactly how I wanted it...

He spent the last few months helping out on the design for the restaurant with the architect and with the contractor just so they can get it the way he wants.

He didn't have a design in mind, he just wanted to know if having a large aquarium inside the restaurant would be possible.

Taiju didn't know how it started, but he's always liked aquariums.

They help calm him down when he is in a bad mood.

He had one in his room back when he stayed at his parent's place and he's thought of getting one for his apartment but he was almost never home so taking care of them would be challenging.

Either way, he's glad that it all worked out.

Sure he had to get through so many obstacles to make everything inside the restaurant happen.

Like figuring out who owns the empty lot across the street, getting permission to be able to have his restaurant built underground and on top of that, receive the permit to have sharks in the tank.

But it was all worth it.

And he hopes that you would agree to his vision as well.