Chapter 42

((A/N: Nothing extreme, but I have to put this here ⚠️🤣))

.

.

.

.

.

**Over A Week Later**

.

.

.

.

**Thunder Roar**

You gasp a bit when you hear the roar outside.

You get up from the couch and stand in front of the large window to watch the rain.

"Woah.....Its raining pretty hard out....."

You say as you open the window and step out into the balcony.

The balcony has a roof so its not wet and you have a long sleeve on so you're okay.

Wait...

Correction...

You have Taiju's long sleeve on.

You didn't think it would get cold all of a sudden so you didn't pack any sweaters or long sleeves so you asked Taiju if you can borrow one.

It was HUGE on you, but it still did the job.

"Oof..."

You suddenly shivered as the cold air blew in.

Even though you are dry, you only have your socks on so you know you can't stand outside for long.

You peek over to look at the street below and notice that there are barely any cars out.

Let alone anyone walking.

You take out your phone and see that its about to be 5 pm.

You sigh as you began to wonder.

I hope Taiju is okay....

A while ago he had asked you if you will be okay by yourself for a little bit.

You said yes but its been almost 2 hours now.

Even though you know its just rain.

You still can't help but worry for him.

**Thunder Roar**

I should probably go back inside now...

You look up at the sky one last time before turning around to head back in.

You sigh once you felt the heater in the room once you close the window behind you.

I love the rain.....But this is too much for me...

You get your throw blanket from the couch to cover your shoulders before sitting, keeping your eyes on the screen.

You have been watching TV the whole time Taiju has been gone.

You weren't watching anything in particular.

You just wanted to get rid of the silence and emptiness.

But while you watch the news, you couldn't help but wonder what Taiju had to go do that was going to take a this long.

He didn't even tell you where he was going, but you didn't ask where he was going either.

You wanted to text him to see how he is doing, but you didn't want to disturb him.

And calling him was off the table as well.