Chapter 28

((A/N: Hiii!...I'm going to expose my age here and put this out there because I feel like people forget that this anime takes place back in the mid-late 2000s and apparently NOBODY remembers those days 🙈 But because I was barely a teenager during those times, I'm here to tell you....They still used Flip Phones back then, but there were also phones with a full keyboard, but they were SO expensive at that time so not everyone was able to have one....And texting on a flip phone was TIME CONSUMING if you didn't have a keyboard phone, IYKYK 😭 Anyways, I just wanted to make that clear because some people might be confused on a certain part 😆.))

.

.

.

**Days Later**

.

.

.

Mitsuya can't shake off your sudden change of behavior that day.

He didn't tell Taiju, but he could tell that you were crying.

He didn't know why but he wanted to get to the bottom of it.

He had gotten your address from Taiju and he has tried to stop by and see how you were doing.

But when he would show up, its either no one was home or you weren't home.

How is she so busy all of a sudden?

He said to himself one day.

But he knew the answer the moment he asked that question.

You're trying to avoid him.

If you didn't want to talk to him about something, you would purposely avoid him just to let the time pass.

He sighs.

He knew he should've given you some space.

But he's conflicted.

What could've possibly happened to have make you storm out like that?

Did you really have an emergency?

Or maybe..

Maybe you overheard a conversation?

But how?

You only came to see Takemichi..

Or maybe..

They said something about her?...

Many questions flooded his mind and he wanted answers.

But when Mitsuya asked Takemichi what Taiju wanted after after he had finished talking to him, he said that it wasn't anything important.

But if it wasn't so important then why did he have to step out of the room?

Either way, he won't get any answers from Takemichi, and especially not with Taiju.

So the only reliable source he has is with (Y/N), but since she has been avoiding him, Mitsuya can't do anything except wait and let her come to him when she's ready.

But the longer he waits, the more worried he gets.

Its about to be a week and he still knows nothing of her.

He wants to keep visiting her to see if he'll catch her, but he also has things to do on his end.

He's been watching Mana and Luna like usual but now his mother has been working alot more than usual so his schedule has gotten alot tighter.

But he's thankful he still has Hakkai to come and help him out.

As much as he trusts Hakkai, he can't just go and abandon his duties just to try and catch you.