Chapter 31

"We're here.."

You two were on the road for about 1o minutes when Taiju slows his bike down as he approaches a small parking lot and stops near the door.

The parking lot was small and hidden so you assumed that this was the back entrance.

Once he puts the boot down, you get off the bike and take off the helmet to look around.

You see that its a part of town that you have never been before but looks pretty decent.

You- "So what is this place??"

You ask while giving Taiju his helmet after he got off.

He takes the helmet and fixes himself before walking towards the door.

Taiju- "Just come on...."

You nod and follow after him.

He waits for you before lifting his hand up to knock on the door.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

.

.

.

.

Soon the door opens and reveals a worker, who then exchanges a nod with Taiju and then opens the door all the way.

"Come on in.."

Taiju hums and looks back at you to tilt his head towards the door as if gesturing you to enter first.

You nod and walk in, Taiju following after you do.

The worker closes the door and walks in front of you two.

You saw that you had entered from the back since the kitchen was the first thing you see.

Soon the worker starts leading you two down the hall.

"Right this way."

You hum and two follow him.

After turning to a hall, the worker opens a door and you see its a private seating area.

"I'll be right back with the silverware and menus."

You smile and thank the worker and Taiju just hums as he enter the room to sit.

The worker closing the door once you two have entered.

You- "I've never seen a restaurant that has private rooms."

You say as you sit on the chair next to Taiju's.

Taiju- "Just the ones that are owned by the rich..."

You look at Taiju and tilt your head in confusion.

He notices and clears his throat a bit.

Taiju- "You wouldn't understand..."

You still wanted to know, but you didn't want to interfere in business that's not even involving you.

But you were still curious about it.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Taiju- "Yeah?"

The door opens, revealing the worker from earlier.

He paces the napkins and silverware besides you two and places 2 cups of ice water down as well.

He was about to hand the menu to Taiju but he puts his hand up to stop him.

Taiju- "Just give me the usual.."

The worker nods then turns to you.

"Are you familiar with the menu miss?"