Chapter 56

"Ugh..."

You groan as the sun hits your eyes.

Not directly but you feel as if the room is too bright to your liking.

And sure enough, you open your eyes a bit and see the sun is shining through the window.

You are about to get up to close the curtain but the moment you turn yourself over, you realize your body is aching.

"Ow..."

You wince as you feel your lower half is as stiff as a board.

Dammit Shiba....

You try and scoot over to the edge so you can reach for your phone that's on the nightstand, but that's when you feel something heavy on your side.

Speak of the devil...

You look over and see that Taiju is sleeping besides you and he has his arm over you.

You look at how relaxed he looks.

How peaceful he is when he's calm.

How handsome he is when he's not glaring.

And how weird he looks when his vein doesn't pop out from his forehead.

You chuckle a bit then gently take his arm off of you so you can reach the nightstand to look at your phone.

5:27 pm.

Its getting pretty late..

You sigh to yourself as you open your phone to check your messages.

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

You finally open your messages and see that you haven't received any texts or calls from your mom so you decided you should text her.

So you click on your mom's number and began typing.

*click*

*click*

*click*

*click*

*click*

Me- Sorry, I lost track of the time, but I'll be home soo

"Waaaaahhh!!"

You let out a scream when you are suddenly lifted off of your spot.

You didn't notice that Taiju's other arm was underneath you this whole time and he ends up lifting you with him as he turns in his 'sleep'.

Wrapping his other arm back on your side once he is settled.

Holy shit..

You say to yourself.

You are about to take his arm off of you again but he tightens his grip and pulls you closer.

Taiju- "Five more minutes...."

He mumbles.

He's awake?!

You gasp.

You look back and see that Taiju still has his eyes closed.

You began wondering if Taiju is just sleep talking.

So you wait alittle bit before trying to slide out of his grip.