39

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bitch, oh my fucking god!" Jessica hugged me tightly. "I can't believe this!" She pulled back only to show me her tearing eyes. The day eventually came, the day every girl dreamed about has finally given me a shot. "Okay, but girl..? How the fuck did you pull that?" I giggled looking back where her index pointed me to. My Alex.

My sweet husband.

He was greeting people with wide smiles and so much of things were just happening. I didn't know if I wanted to stare off at how handsome his face glimpsed, his light brown hair set up with gel, his thick lashes, and how flattering his eyes looked. Or swipe down my eyes to his suit?

I told him that the blouse was see-through and I was able to see all his tattoos. He didn't listen...

{}

"Alex no. It's see-through!" I crossed my legs and arms. "Mom!" I called his mother out. I loved his mother so much, she was so kind and she always took my side. Even against her son. She always cautioned me to call her mom instead of Ms Lennox which made me happy. I just loved her. "Look! Is this allowed at our wedding tomorrow?" She pressed her palms on her hips.

"Absolutely not." She shook her head and I chortled seeing his smile fall. "Sweetie, I can see your nipples. This isn't so chic of you." She tried fixing it and shook her head in dismay. She's so hilarious, my stomach hurts from laughing.

"And his tattoos too," I added causing him to glare back at me. "Plus the abs." I can faint.

"That's the point." He hissed. "Everyone." He bit back. "Every single person should see the tattoo of your eyes on my skin." My smile faded. Goodness. Not the new tattoo again. I wonder how many there'd be during our lifetime. "And about the abs? Do not let me continue, sweetheart." His smile creaked. That sucks.

I already knew enough...

{}

My cheeks flushed red seeing him catch me staring. I can't believe I was marrying him either. I can't believe today is our wedding.
I can't believe we said our vows, wore the rings, and kissed after. I keep blushing on every single moment I live around him.

"No offense babe, but gosh! He owns a company, he's the CEO, he's hot and you're telling me he has a soft spot for you? Jesus Christ." I cracked up. "Does he have a brother? It's my pleasure being your sister-in-law-" I shook my head. "Dang it. A sister? I do not mind..." That one has kinda hurt a part of me trying to shake my head.

Sadly it was what it was right now. I had to.

"I'm so out of luck...but I'm very happy for you babe, I knew something was up with you both-" This time both of us were cut off by an arm creeping on my waist.

"Jessica Gomez..." he breathed and slowly lifted a smile only to let mine dissolve. "Pleasure to meet you again." They shook hands. Again..?

"You guys know each other?" Both of them nodded at the same time. And I didn't know..?

"She was a great target getting your number." He kissed my head allowing all the destructive thoughts to fade away from my mind. "You were very handful. Will never forget your help." He chuckled. "But now please excuse us. Let me have my wife for a little while..." She rolled her eyes and smiled at me instead.

I was getting dragged off with my heels across the boat he reserved for our wedding. It was beautiful and big, I loved the night and the stars out there shining on us and everyone else who's joining our blessed night. The smell of the ocean and the waves made me want to snuggle in warmth. I loved this night so much.